Lupe Fiasco Voices His Opinion On IG About Drake, Meek Mill & Ghostwriting

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
i just waiting for that troll JenThePrude to show her stank ass in this thread.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You have one song out of his entire career and you don't even know what he wrote. One song doesn't define 7 years worth of work.

it shows you were never skilled enough to even have one record in the first place.

Art Barr

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the nerds hatred of drake is making them turn on one of their heroes :mjlol:

Lupe is right. The only people who remotely care are the people who hated drake in the first place. I guess people think there are 50 people in a studio for no reason. :russ:
The boy can't lose :pachaha:see you in September :umad:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Objectively speaking this ramble by Lupe, while articulate, fails to address the true issue at hand...

Should Drake's credibility as a rapper be done?

These lukewarm responses by established premier MCs got me thinking a lot of these rapper ghostin and don't want to ruffle too many feathers in fear of being exposes themselves. :lupe:
Its clear Lupe was/is ghostin, dude had diggy simmons sounding like he had next

I won't get into the jigga shyt tho:mjpls:

phxdown

Pro
Daps
the nerds hatred of drake is making them turn on one of their heroes :mjlol:

Lupe is right. The only people who remotely care are the people who hated drake in the first place. I guess people think there are 50 people in a studio for no reason. :russ:
The boy can't lose :pachaha:see you in September :umad:
Nah, I've bought several Drake albums and I care deeply. You can't say I'm the best out and have people ghostwrite for you. If this is an industry thing, then the entire place needs to be exposed. This ain't hip-hop.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I've bought several Drake albums and I care deeply. You can't say I'm the best out and have people ghostwrite for you. If this is an industry thing, then the entire place needs to be exposed. This ain't hip-hop.
If you don't think drake writes his own rhymes, as well as hit records for everyone else, I don't know what to tell you. It's proven.

β˜‘οΈŽ#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah it's A lot of money behind drake. Same reason rappers always give the cliche response to eminen.

Unless meek can take drake out he hurt himself more than drake in the long run. Apple/universal ain't bout to go without a fight
Meek just showed how bytch made he is. Especially for someone who did so much for him

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
and these are our heroes lol.... I thought Lupe was suppose to be some type of activist.

:comeon:

No ghost writer, no summertime...at least not the summertime that we know.

The trade off is nobody is going to ever rank Will Smith in a serious, all time MC list. And that's even with him doing HIS thing on the first two albums.

That crown shyt...that "never the flow" shyt is over for Drake.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see where your heart is and I know it hurts but you get this one reply from me.

As a mc that's why you NEVER let someone write your shyt. Because it opens up a pandoras box. It's like well damn did somebody write this too? That rabbit hole is deep.
My thing is we really don't know what the collaborative effort is with drake and Quentin . I feel like if drake was reallyDiddy status he would of been caught years ago . The rumors of ghost writers have always happened to big rappers so I can't count those