Lupe is fukkING BACK!!!! Samurai music videoi(off new album)!!!!

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Eminem was on this rippity rap off beat shyt yall would trash it :unimpressed:
What was off beat besides the little part in the beginning where he had to catch the beat again?

"In the vain of gang violence meets the gangs demises and it....bangs". That's it...and it wasn't even really that noticeable like that.

Eminem can't rap like Lupe...levels. If Eminem was rapping/writing like this it'd be a huge step up, so much so I'd think he has a writer, lol.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The concept is better than a whole album of whatever.

Smooth joint. I haven't listened to Lupe since Tetsuo but I'm checking for this.

Skip2

All Star
Daps
The song has been getting trashed in here lol. Even the Lupe stans fed up:pachaha:
This isn’t even rappity rap. It’s a straightforward storytelling track (by Lupe’s standards) about a girl (supposedly Amy Winehouse) who sings beautifully with a jazz band right next to a music venue. She has aspirations to sing at that venue one day. Most people walking by laugh at her. Staff if the venue ended calling the police on them.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
WOAT flow, WOAT delivery.

How to turn a greatly penned song into an absolute Nyquil session

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
makes sense why i was going to say it sounded like 2007 lupe. kinda faux tribe, even though that jackass pretended to never hear them
He’s said that was his sister was into growing up.