Mac's (from No Limit) story is probably Hip-Hop's biggest waste of potential

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mac could have been a really big artist in Hip-Hop if he hadn't have gotten caught up with that murder charge. Dude was from the South, lyrical as hell, and he knew how to make a record. Both albums he dropped on No Limit are in the running for No Limit's best albums they put out. If you've never heard him spit, you're doing yourself a disservice.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I like when he redid his verses on nikkas N Trouble on Cops and Robbers. People were trying to say he was talking about B.G. on Best Friends, but I think they just couldn't get on tracks anymore due to the whole label beef they had going on. I would have loved to hear Cash Money and No Limit do some tracks together when they were in their prime.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
Not just that, but his song "Lock Down" is Scary, seeing that thats how the situation went down. Lots of people are known to say he didn't do anything, but he had to hold that water. Damn Shame.

Thats also one of my most played songs on my iPod/iTunes, and is probably the GOAT prison song.

Everybody reading this, please buy this song on itunes after you search it on youtube, it was from the "Im Bout it" soundtrack, shyt is dope as HELL.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yeah, I like when he redid his verses on nikkas N Trouble on Cops and Robbers. People were trying to say he was talking about B.G. on Best Friends, but I think they just couldn't get on tracks anymore due to the whole label beef they had going on. I would have loved to hear Cash Money and No Limit do some tracks together when they were in their prime.
noticed that. wondered why he reused a verse from '96 in like '99 lol

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta to check his shyt. Never listened for his shyt. I also hear Fiend was dope too

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Mac was ill, Shell Shocked was one of few No Limit albums I knew to'that extent, that and Young Bleed "My Balls And My Word".

The fukk happened with Mac anyhow, 22 years for Manslaughter????

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Isn't his solo album considered the South's Illmatic? Albeit the version that does not come with a dictionary.
That alone takes him out of contention for biggest waste of potential.
My vote goes to Canibus - but I'd have to think some more about it.