Mac's (from No Limit) story is probably Hip-Hop's biggest waste of potential

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just that, but his song "Lock Down" is Scary, seeing that thats how the situation went down. Lots of people are known to say he didn't do anything, but he had to hold that water. Damn Shame.

Thats also one of my most played songs on my iPod/iTunes, and is probably the GOAT prison song.

Everybody reading this, please buy this song on itunes after you search it on youtube, it was from the "Im Bout it" soundtrack, shyt is dope as HELL.

True, and he actually redid this track on World War III which was right before he got locked. Crazy...

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered how him and Storm hooked up, or do they go back knowing each other. Y'all know Storm is the same female who was rockin with Pac back in the All Eyez On Me days.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mac was the only one I have so much respect for him on NL. I have Shell Shocked and someone stole my WW3.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ive always said that Mac was the best overall artist on NL. Him and Mystikal. Mac was mad lyrical and made dope songs. It is really a shame that his talent was wasted. Shell shocked & WW3 were dope albums. Mac could have easily been considered one of the best in the game had he not been locked :to:

Last edited:

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
Personally I like Fiend's NL work more, but Mac the most lyrical out of N.O. and its a good chance he woulda became a major artist had the bullshyt murder charge never happened. Young Bleed is heavily slept on in every one of these discussions tho.

Yes fam, I support Young Bleed heavy,
In fact,Bleed, Max Minelli (solo and in Lay Lo) on Perez beats. :blessed:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Man, Mac was one of my top 5 favorites on No Limit. That song "Callin Me" had everything, the right beat, the right lyrics.Arguably one of my favorite songs to ever come out of No Limit. Like the OP said, just a total waste of talent.
I had a wet dream, I f*cked you and you screamed my name/
but when I woke up, all I had was some nut stains