Madonna Loses Appeal to Block Tupac Breakup Letter From Going Up for Auction

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
04-madonna-bbmas-live-performance-2019-billboard-1548.jpg

Madonna performs onstage during the 2019 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 1, 2019 in Las Vegas.

A handwritten breakup letter from Tupac Shakur addressed to Madonna while he was incarcerated in 1995 will hit the auction block at some point in July. TMZ reported Tuesday that the pop legend's final attempt to stop the sale of the love letter would be blocked.

Legal docs seen by TMZ say a New York State Appeals Court ruled that Madonna couldn't pursue legal action against her former art consultant, Darlene Lutz, or the auction house that will sell the items, Gotta Have Rock and Roll, based on a release she signed way back in 2004. The letter, dated Jan. 15, 1995, finds Tupac breaking things off with Madge following a romantic dating period in part because of their racial differences.

"For you to be seen with a Black man wouldn't in any way jeopardize your career. If anything it would make you seem that much more open & exciting," Shakur wrote. "But for me at least in my previous perception I felt due to my 'image' I would be letting down half of the people who made me what I thought I was. I never meant to hurt you.:pachaha:"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Pac had to drop her before it ruined his pro-Black persona :mjpls:

And yeah Madonna never was attractive to me. I can name a lot of other better looking White female celebs before ever getting to her.

p*ssy was good up until he got caught up and needed black support..

funny he was talkin shyt bout quincy jones...and white women...jus to be slayin white women himself..