Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Madonna in her prime :banderas:

be5ae6fb5c64feb752c7404d8f995432.jpg

05-madonna-arms.jpg

GettyImages-799003.jpg

:hhh: - nah fam beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but not in this case at least not for me

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exclusively pawgin and fukkin all women include white women, isnt the same, but if you want to think that, thats ok.

Exclusively doing it is a whole other issue. I was mainly talking about sleeping with them and procreating with them.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac dropping Madonna and Cube's song aren't remotely the same. I respect Pac, but this move with Madonna wasn't the business. Why date her in the first place? He made it all about his image. Yeah, he was in his 20's, but that letter seemed more like a PR person doing damage control vs him just breaking it off with her.

He was STILL with her, so it's not really different except she isn't fat and I don't consider Madonna a PAWG because I don't find her attractive.

He did her like all real 90s nikkas did/do with white girls. Have fun with them but end up with a black woman. nikkas nowadays would be parading the latest white pop star like its the Cape diamond.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
90s nikkas were built different. Pac dropping Madonna like a hot potato, Cube made Cave bytch.

In 2019, we have PAWGers literally breaking their necks to get fat ugly white women.
In the 90's we also had Black unity regardless of where you came from

In 2019, we have "ADOS" smart dumb nikkas who needed a father or father-like figure in their lives at a young age so they wouldn't grow up to shytpost propaganda stupidity designed to divide Black people

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did her like all real 90s nikkas did/do with white girls. Have fun with them but end up with a black woman. nikkas nowadays would be parading the latest white pop star like its the Cape diamond.

This didn't look like him "having fun". If this letter is real, this was definitely more intimate than that. This is a handwritten letter and not just simply going ghost after a fling.

The difference between now and the '90's is that interracial dating was still taboo. Pac and Madonna wasn't big news, but it looks like it was headed towards that, which is why this letter exists. Pac's image would've took a hit, which is why the letter seems unlike Pac IMO. He came off as someone who didn't care what people thought about him and would simply not have acknowledged her period.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't Pac with someone else while he was fukkin with Madonna? Or had feelings for someone else

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Pac dropping Madonna and Cube's song aren't remotely the same. I respect Pac, but this move with Madonna wasn't the business. Why date her in the first place? He made it all about his image. Yeah, he was in his 20's, but that letter seemed more like a PR person doing damage control vs him just breaking it off with her.

He was STILL with her, so it's not really different except she isn't fat and I don't consider Madonna a PAWG because I don't find her attractive.
if im not mistaken but Haitain Jack was messing with Madonna. Then you add that Pac was running with him during that span of his life before his 1st shooting. And well... you got Pac and madonna fukking each other for a while

I remember someone on IC goin more in detail on the logistics of this. But what I posted was the gist of it.
This didn't look like him "having fun". If this letter is real, this was definitely more intimate than that. This is a handwritten letter and not just simply going ghost after a fling.
The difference between now and the '90's is that interracial dating was still taboo. Pac and Madonna wasn't big news, but it looks like it was headed towards that, which is why this letter exists. Pac's image would've took a hit, which is why the letter seems unlike Pac IMO. He came off as someone who didn't care what people thought about him and would simply not have acknowledged her period.
it may have been taboo, but im pretty sure rappers espescially mainstream ones was fukking with all races of women. Infact prior to Pac didnt you have Big daddy kane fukkin with Madonna.Plus you have the fact that Madonna was prolly obsessed with him and wouldnt let go:yeshrug: