MAGA Carta Jay-Z is Mad at Colin Kaepernick

Daps
I don't think permission is the right word. If we're to believe Hov wanted Kaep to get a shot, we can assume this workout was what both the NFL and Hov settled on. Maybe Hov thought "it doesn't matter how it's set up, if you're gonna excel you're gonna excel." Or...maybe he thought what better way to give Kaep a shot while also ensuring failure to settle this issue for good. Who knows.

I'm just very wary of industry people (be they in music, media, etc) who pop up and say shyt like "see this is why we needed Hov on the inside. This wouldn't have happened without Hov." Because ultimately these people are going to defend him no matter what, to preserve their relationship with him. We saw those people trot that talking point out this weekend. The NFL's attempt to retain black fans is happening at the same time black QBs are taking the next leap talent/success wise...it's kind of a perfect storm for the NFL, and Hov is clearly positioned to help them navigate and take credit.
you just made up an entire scenario in your head, about something you seriously dont even know about.. :dwillhuh:

fukk is wrong with some of yall.. ? :dahell:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You can’t be mad at Ben Carson, Kanye, Candice Owens and Amorosa then using this logic.

We should just accept all pandering attempts without question or criticism.

This is silly bro

jay z has been did anything to c00n on the level Carson, Kanye, & armorosa did.

it’s a reason jay stopped fukkin with Kanye. When he did at first, y’all called him a fake friend

then Kanye’s real self has been revealed this past few years & we see Jay was right about him

not even going to compare him to the other two because it’s silly.

Jay has been doing shyt for the black community for damn near 20 years that those 3 haven’t.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
all you had to say, is its unconfirmed..

yall sound like some females up in here.. "guuuuuuurl.. they sayin Jay-Z made that call.. :gurl:"

3 years of not a single call....and now all of a sudden 20+ teams want to go watch him? The NFL got up one day and said "Today's the day". It's called critical thinking. When we heard about the workout we all thought it was fishy. Apparently you thought it was legit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kap is good enough to play in the league when you have QB's way worst than her stats wise and talent wise either starting on a roster as a backup

The real reason Kap is out because the NFL knows how cacs are, the league would get torn apart if Kap comes back because the racist will go into over drive and expose the nfl has the klan rally on sunday featuring mandingo fights it always has been, now the heat has died down because it was fake outrage since the beginning I think they really would bring him back, but only if he conforms to what the company wants.

Football has always been a joke of a sport where black men abuse their bodies for the pleasure of old rich white men who have homosexual fantasies playing out by watching these men violating engage with each other.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This is silly bro

jay z has been did anything to c00n on the level Carson, Kanye, & armorosa did.

it’s a reason jay stopped fukkin with Kanye. When he did at first, y’all called him a fake friend

then Kanye’s real self has been revealed this past few years & we see Jay was right about him

not even going to compare him to the other two because it’s silly.

Jay has been doing shyt for the black community for damn near 20 years that those 3 haven’t.
So you’re saying Jay Z has done more for Black people than Ben Carson?

Daps
3 years of not a single call....and now all of a sudden 20+ teams want to go watch him? The NFL got up one day and said "Today's the day". It's called critical thinking. When we heard about the workout we all thought it was fishy. Apparently you thought it was legit.
i thought it was legit, because i didnt think Jay-Z had anything to do with it.. ok.. :mjlol:

NFL can give him a tryout, whenever they please.. its on him to go to said tryout, or make it into some spectacle.. which, he did..

dumb sh!t like he pulled yesterday, is just another reason hes not back in the league.. teams aint trying to deal with all that sh!t..

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No one reached out for 3 years now all of a sudden 20+ teams are interested on a Saturday?

Imagine if Kaep complied with everything and no one signed him. League tells everyone he was shyt at the workout and thry control the narrative and put Kaep to bed.

Jigga says “I tried” and we never hear from Kaep again.
This alot of speculation

JLova

Veteran
Daps
i thought it was legit, because i didnt think Jay-Z had anything to do with it.. ok.. :mjlol:

NFL can give him a tryout, whenever they please.. its on him to go to said tryout, or make it into some spectacle.. which, he did..

dumb sh!t like he pulled yesterday, is just another reason hes not back in the league.. teams aint trying to deal with all that sh!t..

Then why did 20+ teams decide to go watch him workout if they don't want to deal with the headache, genius? Why do this after 3 years?

You really thought this was legit which is sad. I don't know if Jigga had any influence but all I know is for 3 years NFL didn't want anything to do with Kaep. But NOW they do? LMAO.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Then why did 20+ teams decide to go watch him workout if they don't want to deal with the headache, genius? Why do this after 3 years?

You really thought this was legit which is sad. I don't know if Jigga had any influence but all I know is for 3 years NFL didn't want anything to do with Kaep. But NOW they do? LMAO.
But wouldn’t this make the nfl look even more bad to do all this than not?

my whole thinking is if it’s 25 teams looking at u. It’s a good chance one will seriously consider signing u if u looked good.