Mahomes vs Hurts TWO BLACK QBS IN THE SUPERBOWL ON BLACK HISTORY MONTH

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Beautiful black family

patrick-brittany-mahomes-kids-630387f13166445fa56b7ab23d4023cd.jpg

Daps
Patrick Mahomes is not black
He's considered black in America and considers himself black. I've heard him call himself black and use "we" when referring to black QB's. But let whitey tell you who is black or not. When someone mixed race is as great as Mahomes, all of a sudden he's NOT black. :camby::camby:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
His dad is
And his mom is white
He's considered black in America and considers himself black. I've heard him call himself black and use "we" when referring to black QB's. But let whitey tell you who is black or not. When someone mixed race is as great as Mahomes, all of a sudden he's NOT black. :camby::camby:
He ain’t black :russell:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't fukk with the SuperBowl or the NFL. But this will be the first time in many many many years that I will actually watch an NFL game/SuperBowl. Just on the fact its historic and will feature two QBs of African American descent. Something I have wanted to see since I was a child.

As I was saying on this very site since I first joined in the mid 2010s, every year the black QBs coming up the ranks are getting better and better and eventually most of the young talented QBs in the NFL will be black because it will reflect the young QB talent that is coming through the power 5 teams in college (which is reflected on how many black QBs are drafted in the1st round or the top QBs in college and who have won the Heisman have been mostly black QBs the last decade plus). The league has come a long way from the early 2000s when McNabb and McNair basically had to hold the QB position from a black QB standpoint year after year.

Never ever ever forget that the racist piece of shyt website Deadspin in 2008 wrote an article (written by white boy piece of shyt Drew Magary) called the death of the black QB with an image of a gravestone with death of the black QB on it. This was the year only McNabb and David Garrard were the only black QBs that were starters for the entire season. I laughed at that racist shyt then and laugh at that racist shyt now. Cause since then we have had multiple black QBs win SuperBowls, start in SuperBowls, win MVPs, be the top overall picks and now face each other in the SuperBowl..:wow:

And to top it off this NFL Season the MVP and runner up will both be QBs of African American descent.. :wow:

I may need to go on twitter and ping that whore Drew Magary and ask him does he want to rewrite that article and call it "the rise of the young back QB = the death of the young white QB". I hope that devil Magary is somewhere in a corner sick...:wow: