Maidana allegedly taking a pill during the fight?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Mentos+The+Fresh+Maker.+Before+and+After+BUM_61193c_4298996.jpg

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
So you should excuse all cheating because its already done? Stupid ass nikkas. And I'm not even a broner fan.

Undercover Broner Stan :umad:

That nikka got his ass handed to him regardless of what that stuff was. The ref didn't catch it and Broner took his first loss regardless. Stop making excuses for Broner, he was ill prepared and the results clearly showed that.

Smelling salts are not enough to overturn Maidana's win.The only way it is going to get asterisk next to it is if Maidana fails his post fight drug test.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
where is this "pill" he takes? :heh: i see a napkin and some q tips :stopitslime: it was after the 11th, after the fight was over and after broners ass beating was handled out... probably just salt same shyt that was used to wake manny up from his coma :deadmanny: it came after the late blow from broner im sure ariza thought it would help wake maidana up cuz he was shook up...

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
where is this "pill" he takes? :heh: i see a napkin and some q tips :stopitslime: it was after the 11th, after the fight was over and after broners ass beating was handled out... probably just salt same shyt that was used to wake manny up from his coma :deadmanny: it came after the late blow from broner im sure ariza thought it would help wake maidana up cuz he was shook up...
Smelling salts illegal in Texas too breh and that's the Ariza dude a known cheater in boxing.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what if he did or didn't the homie still lost this one....AB gone get a rematch and tax that ass though.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

same thing i saw. Just watched it in great quality, about 10 times.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Undercover Broner Stan :umad:

That nikka got his ass handed to him regardless of what that stuff was. The ref didn't catch it and Broner took his first loss regardless. Stop making excuses for Broner, he was ill prepared and the results clearly showed that.

Smelling salts are not enough to overturn Maidana's win.The only way it is going to get asterisk next to it is if Maidana fails his post fight drug test.

im not a broner stan at all. but this is ariza we are talking about. :comeon: