Maidana allegedly taking a pill during the fight?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
so what if he did or didn't the homie still lost this one....AB gone get a rematch and tax that ass though.
Maidana beats Broner 10/10 times, not only is he too big with too much power, Saturday showed Maidana can beat Broner every way possible, out brawl out maul, out box, still in awe:wow:

Last edited:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
so the pills turned out to be dental cotton rolls?!?!?!?!?

shaq-laughing-o.gif

164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

#ripbandcamp

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Maidana beats Broner 10/10 times, not only is he too big with too much power, Saturday Maidana can Broner every way possible, out brawl out maul, out box, still in awe:wow:
Agree. After watching that fight I think Broner is crazy to want a rematch. That's good heart, but bad career decision making. I see the exact same thing happening the next time and the time after that.
Broner cannot handle a strong fighter who comes at him. Right now he is much more suited to fight someone in the middle of the ring...hence one reason I felt if he got by Maidana, Zab or Paulie would be his next matchup...hell he's probably begging for one of those guys now.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Agree. After watching that fight I think Broner is crazy to want a rematch. That's good heart, but bad career decision making. I see the exact same thing happening the next time and the time after that.
Broner cannot handle a strong fighter who comes at him. Right now he is much more suited to fight someone in the middle of the ring...hence one reason I felt if he got by Maidana, Zab or Paulie would be his next matchup...hell he's probably begging for one of those guys now.
He's still the WBC 135 champion, he can move back down and face Omar Fig (though he's injured) or #1 Daniel Estrada and retain his title and showcase on either guy to solidify he's back in town, he's letting everyone know this is HIS block now, and he's being a gentleman about it for the moment........

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Maidana beats Broner 10/10 times, not only is he too big with too much power, Saturday Maidana can Broner every way possible, out brawl out maul, out box, still in awe:wow:
you have been trolling a lot latel but this shyt right here is on point.