Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
972009_503752249695891_2031221300_n.jpg

7PHX

Pro
Daps
Everywhere in the world people are coming together to try and change shyt, except here :wtf:

I'll throw the first brick my brehs if yall are down.

the 99% stuff got laughed at

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well at least they have nearly a year to relocate the World Cup. fukk the Confed Cup since USA aint in it.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
All my family over there supports it. Major protests are still planned.

Most fukked up thing is the current President was a Marxist Guerrilla and Union leader in her younger days. She was also arrested and tortured by the government back then too.

Interestingly enough, Rousseff said (through aides) that she supports the protests, which is kind of funny considering how the public sector strike went down before the deal was reached.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many people predicting riots or protests around the world b/c the governments pretending to care for the people and the people are rising up. We will be last....and too late to change anything.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
these nikkas wilding over .20 real increase in bus fare??

Its not just that though, brazilians pay the most expensive of all products, iPhone is 2500 reais, common cars like Honda and Hyundai are 3x the value compared to in the states etc. and it's the goverment that profits and prospers while not investing in education and basic necessities. Now is also the best time to protest because international media is in Brazil and the spotlight is on Dilma and the PT goverment, where is Lula during all this?

I'm sure other countries' leaders are looking at Brazil's politics wishing they could do the same to their own population, protests will probably get out of hand soon because the number of participants just keep on growing.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Many people predicting riots or protests around the world b/c the governments pretending to care for the people and the people are rising up. We will be last....and too late to change anything.

Our Gment are preparing for this and that is why they have all those secret laws/watching of citizens. Gment fully knows it will happen within 5 years and they are already prepared for it.

Many people especially Red states don't want change because they still have that ideology that minorities etc... Is the issue in America. The rich known this and feed the masses’ knowing full well it is all about Rich and Poor in this world.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Everywhere in the world people are coming together to try and change shyt, except here :wtf:

I'll throw the first brick my brehs if yall are down.
Man... you pop off some shyt n get traction I'm there. Then I'll wake up because this is America... there will be 15 people at the rally.

same here in canada and you think in two countries where like 3 percent control like 90% of the wealth, and the governments in both countries snooping on our internet usage, phone usage that we would rise up

This shyt make me sad.