Majority of Trump supporters voting against their interests appreciation :mjgrin:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pilots have credentials, training and experience - they go to flight school, theyre required to do certain amount of flight hours before theyre allowed to pilot commercial jets etc. this is a less than stellar meme

what credentials does trump have in the area of government..? :jbhmm:
what exactly is his education background?:patrice:
and what prior experience does he have with diplomacy, international government relations, public sector management etc? :lupe:
I think that's what the comic is getting at...that he is woefully unprepared yet has the power of the mob/populism behind him

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm confused. Did you mean to agree with what you quoted or did you mean to disagree?

I think that's what the comic is getting at...that he is woefully unprepared yet has the power of the mob/populism behind him

Ahh..i was taking it as like whiny working class voters dissatisfied with establishment politicians or "elites" thinking that because theyre more "in touch" with the common american that theyre somehow poised to lead a country..

cause if the dude in the cartoon is sposed to be trump it doesnt make too much sense, hes as disconnected from common reality as an individual can possibly be

i dont fukk with establishment politicians either but i also dont feel like im at a place where i can pop mad shyt arguing against their actions and policies unless i spent significant time studying government/politics or spent significant time working for or in a political office :manny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ahh..i was taking it as like whiny working class voters dissatisfied with establishment politicians or "elites" thinking that because theyre more "in touch" with the common american that theyre somehow poised to lead a country..

cause if the dude in the cartoon is sposed to be trump it doesnt make too much sense, hes as disconnected from common reality as an individual can possibly be

i dont fukk with establishment politicians either but i also dont feel like im at a place where i can pop mad shyt arguing against their actions and policies unless i spent significant time studying government/politics or spent significant time working for or in a political office :manny:
But ironically that's why Trump got elected...because those rust belt and bible belt folks believe he knows better than the people in Washington and that he will get rid of them and put in place people who are capable of doing the job better despite the fact that his cabinet is clearly full of cronies and people who are damn near the antithesis of the jobs he has selected them for

It does not necessarily represent Trump but it represents that mindset, which just happens to be attached to orange face's whole steeze and regime

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But ironically that's why Trump got elected...because those rust belt and bible belt folks believe he knows better than the people in Washington and that he will get rid of them and put in place people who are capable of doing the job better despite the fact that his cabinet is clearly full of cronies and people who are damn near the antithesis of the jobs he has selected them for

It does not necessarily represent Trump but it represents that mindset, which just happens to be attached to orange face's whole steeze and regime

tru i feel u. Thats why i dropped the article/thread to begin with. & I like how it broke down the concept of "populism" in the US vs Europe

sidenote - i fukk with yall posters in HL both those who agree and those who got contrary views :myman:

not sure how this thread woulda spun in TLR :dame: but i fux wit all yall

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
tru i feel u. Thats why i dropped the article/thread to begin with. & I like how it broke down the concept of "populism" in the US vs Europe

sidenote - i fukk with yall posters in HL both those who agree and those who got contrary views :myman:

not sure how this thread woulda spun in TLR :dame: but i fux wit all yall
Few people get called c00ns, few people get called cacs, negs fly, people pander for daps, then somehow it turns into a woman bashing thread with some brehettes getting called out and somebody being told to pull up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:

1363581466131390093.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
their voting against our collective interests as well so I wouldn't get too giddy

Last edited:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
their voting against our collective interests as well so I wouldn't get too giddy

largely out of our control since such an overwhelming majority sided with him :yeshrug:
shoutout to the 66% :mjgrin:
gotta laugh at the fukkery no point in whining
and just do ur best to make sure youre not negatively impacted as much as possible :ld:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
largely out of our control since such an overwhelming majority sided with him :yeshrug:
shoutout to the 66% :mjgrin:
gotta laugh at the fukkery no point in whining
and just do ur best to make sure youre not negatively impacted as much as possible :ld:

A large swath of society doesn't care about policies any longer. They wont wake up even when they vote against their interests look at the Kansas, WV, the Mid West....

Not really worried about myself I'm in a blue state and financially fine. I care much more about the black community, minorities, and the poor who will be disproportionally affected.