Make your own Turmeric balls for cleansing arteries, liver, blood, brain & skin

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
turmeric-supplement-2.jpg

Ingredients:
Instructions
  • Line a plate or baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper. And make some room in your freezer.
  • Put on your cutest apron because turmeric-will-stain-your-clothes.
  • If your honey and coconut oil are solid, heat them up a bit to liquefy them.
  • In a bowl, stir together the turmeric, quercetin, black pepper, honey and coconut oil.
  • Take a small amount of the mixture and roll between the palms of your hands in order to roll into a ball. You may want to stick the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes to make this part easier. If you can form the mixture into small balls, great…keep going
  • Once you have many little turmeric balls on your parchment paper, place in your freezer for about a hour.
  • Transfer the balls into a storage container and keep it in your freezer.
  • Take the balls as needed!

Within the cornucopia of medicinal plants, few possess such a wide spectrum of qualities and medicinal uses as turmeric. For countless centuries, many different cultures have used this wonderful, versatile herb to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. The most well known medicinal action of turmeric is its use as a powerful anti-inflammatory, the effectiveness of which is comparable to pharmaceutical medicines. However, it also acts as an alterative, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-allergic, anti-oxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, carminative, cholagogue, digestive, diuretic, stimulant, and vulnerary 6,8,10 . Modern science is beginning to recognize and understand the amazing healing qualities of turmeric and much research is currently being conducted.

Turmeric has been proven effective in treating some of the most intense ailments afflicting the world today including: Arthritis, Cancer, Alzheimer's Disease, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Atherosclerosis, HIV/AIDS, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (Hepatitis-C, Genital Herpes) , Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Indigestion, Inflammation, Acne, Urinary Tract Infections, Kidney Infections, Gallstones, Anemia, Hemorrhoids, Liver Disease, Leprosy, Amenorrhea, Edema, Bronchitis, Common Cold, Headaches, Conjunctivitis, Bursitis, food poisoning, parasites, fever, diarrhea, poor circulation, lower back and abdominal pain. It can also be used as a mosquito repellent, wound healer, and immediate cure for scorpion stings. Turmeric helps balance the female reproductive and lactation systems, and in men it purifies and improves the health of semen. It is used to treat external ulcers that would not respond to other treatment 6,8,10 . Due to its vast array of medicinal purposes and versatility, turmeric is one of the most important herbs in any natural medicine cabinet.
Turmeric: “The Golden Goddess” (by Lisa Gallant C.A.S) | CA College of Ayurveda

Proven-Benefits-of-Turmeric.jpg

Just made my first batch with turmeric,honey, coriander, fenugreek & black pepper. I skipped the quercetin powder and will just eat fresh fruit like apples with it instead.

Quick easy way to get some of God's potent medicine in the body daily. Just popped a big ball and washed it down with water. Will make another batch with coconut or avocado oil to make sure I'm getting the fats since turmeric is fat soluble.

Look forward to seeing the improvement in health over the next few months. I'd recommend everyone to try this out

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:why: Can't I just buy this shyt? I aint doin all that
It took me 5 minutes to mix some herbs and honey together, roll them into balls and set in freezer. I prefer doing it myself because I have a large herb selection and there are certain things I'm looking to get in abundance besides the turmeric. I like to make things as potent as possible and experiment on myself.

It's also alot cheaper considering I can get a big bag of turmeric for $4

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
My mama and auntie put on to turmeric :ehh: Had that shyt sitting in my cabinet and had no idea of the health benefits. Being honest, I don't use it a lot aside from this lemon juice/garlic/ginger root/cayenne wellness shot I make sometimes, but I might start adding a scoop or two to a cup of water in the mornings. fukk all that extra shyt.