Make your own Turmeric balls for cleansing arteries, liver, blood, brain & skin

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
My mama and auntie put on to turmeric :ehh: Had that shyt sitting in my cabinet and had no idea of the health benefits. Being honest, I don't use it a lot aside from this lemon juice/garlic/ginger root/cayenne wellness shot I make sometimes, but I might start adding a scoop or two to a cup of water in the mornings. fukk all that extra shyt.
Have you seen any significant changes because of it ? I got some turmeric powder at home. I don't have all that other shyt. I'd mix it with water as well

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank you for this! I just copped a bunch of turmeric root at the store this morning. Maybe I can make a pulp or something with it.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Have you seen any significant changes because of it ? I got some turmeric powder at home. I don't have all that other shyt. I'd mix it with water as well

I've rarely used it so I honestly couldn't speak on it. I didn't buy it to be purposefully healthy, I just grabbed a bunch of shyt from the seasonings section one day.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Thank you for this! I just copped a bunch of turmeric root at the store this morning. Maybe I can make a pulp or something with it.
You can zest it down, dehydrate it on parchment paper in your oven @ 200 degrees or under and blend it to powder.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can zest it down, dehydrate it on parchment paper in your oven @ 200 degrees or under and blend it to powder.

Probably won't be doing all of that, but I can store them in a container and use to steep in tea. I have the powder as well.

dudes really believe in this pseudoscience bullshyt but can't tell you how it works :laff:
What exactly does it hurt to try? People will pop a pill with a lists of side-effects with no second thought, but a plant requires a white paper.