Malcolm Brogdon on Milwaukee: 'I've Never Lived in a City This Segregated'

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm not sure if you're serious but I've looked at GIS maps and have been able to see how Milwaukee is segregated.

im very serious. I was just asking a question after reading brogdon's vague quotes.
I didn't do any extra research or google up their maps. that's why im asking.

because at the end of the day, all cities are segregated.

unless hes saying that theres no interracial neighborhoods at all. then that's a different story.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bet, that's why I live where I live. For infrastructure and amenity reasons.

Snowstorm on Tuesday afternoon. Snow trucks hit them North side streets by the evening....side streets too.

South side: Side streets are untouched until Saturday...at the earliest

I'm within two blocks of the red line. Infrastructure isn't an issue. I live right near the Dan Ryan also. And my street is plowed quickly. I'm referring to having more stores and more places to shop. They closed the two Southside targets for fukk sake.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Somebody is gonna overpay Brogdon this summer...esp with him having a good post season off the bench.

Wouldnt be surprised if a team missing out on free agents gave him 5/100...Im sure alot of teams think he can be a near all star as a starter...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Somebody is gonna overpay Brogdon this summer...esp with him having a good post season off the bench.

Wouldnt be surprised if a team missing out on free agents gave him 5/100...Im sure alot of teams think he can be a near all star as a starter...

I would
Only 26, doesn’t rely on athleticism, can play both guard spots can defend 3 positions. Can finish at the rim or kill you from outside

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
My city is segregated, but by blocks not sections
So south philly had black blocks but you are always no more than 5-10 blocks away from a white block or Asian block so you constantly come into contact with those races whether in school or supermarket
In SP at least, the number of blocks away might be higher in other sections now that I think about it

south philly is different. that's not how the whole city is.

a white or Asian family is a unicorn over here.