Males Eating Around You Unappreciation Thread

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Food is one of the finest pleasures in life. I try to contain how I act when I eat but man sometimes it just happens. And then I catch myself making these noises and I'm like "what the fukk man."

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Mufukkas be talking to me while im eating!!!
I be wanna bite they fukkin eyelid off :damn:
fukk you keep asking me questions for bytch you see me with this damn sandwich in my mouf :damn:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I hate eating around people in general.....be feeling self-conscious as fukk

Say I'm eating a meal of rice, chicken and veggies......I'm using a fork.......I got this big-ass piece of greasy chicken in front of me and I'm fronting, trying to eat it properly piece-by-piece with the damn fork, without leaving a trace of grease on my face.....and knowing damn well that if I was alone I'd just pick that hoe up with one hand and wolf it down in 2 bites, leaving grease all around my lips
Pasta is the worst. I never order noodles in public, and I love noodles :sadwes:

At home I'll slurp that shyt and not care. In public, I gotta start using a spoon and shyt. No thanks. I'd rather order the ziti, and think what could have been

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Im glad my parents taught me to eat with my mouth closed.

Actually if you didn't not etiquette at the dinner table some one was gonna clown on you and have the whole table laughing at you.