Supporter
Daps
I really did meet Dave Chapelle at a family reunion in ohio :ehh:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The title is self explanatory brehs. I wasn't there to witness since I was off, but two of my coworkers got to hang with her.

She went on a roadtrip with her entourage and she stayed at the hotel I work at. My coworkers told me she came with three other white boys, one of them happened to be her boyfriend.
:mjpls:

She had no Secret Service with her, so I assume she's just living regularly. Her boyfriend invited my coworkers out to dinner and they hanged until the early hours of the morning. They weren't allowed to take pictures though.
:mjlol:

Anyway, they said she was real cool and respectful lady. But she's a lost cause brehs. She dont mess with nikkas.
:yeshrug:
Three white bois?

What race were your co-workers?

And them white bois just happened to touch down a day a brother wasn't there? How many other nikkas happened to not be scheduled?

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Halle berry used to ride on this dikk, she would whisper in my ear, "you are the best I ever had papi":mjlit:. since we are making up shyt now:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
leylandfail.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I deadass don't understand why nikkas are being dikkheads n dropping their own anecdotes.

If the daughter of the first "black" president of the USA marries white.........

I see it as something similar to the presidents of newly liberated African nations marrying white women.

A cup of spit in the eye.

She gonna do what she gonna do, but remember the people who called your mother a monkey, man and tranny.