Malia Obama came through at my job

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The title is self explanatory brehs. I wasn't there to witness since I was off, but two of my coworkers got to hang with her.

She went on a roadtrip with her entourage and she stayed at the hotel I work at. My coworkers told me she came with three other white boys, one of them happened to be her boyfriend.
:mjpls:

She had no Secret Service with her, so I assume she's just living regularly. Her boyfriend invited my coworkers out to dinner and they hanged until the early hours of the morning. They weren't allowed to take pictures though.
:mjlol:

Anyway, they said she was real cool and respectful lady. But she's a lost cause brehs. She dont mess with nikkas.
:yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The title is self explanatory brehs. I wasn't there to witness since I was off, but two of my coworkers got to hang with her.

She went on a roadtrip with her entourage and she stayed at the hotel I work at. My coworkers told me she came with three other white boys, one of them happened to be her boyfriend.
:mjpls:

She had no Secret Service with her, so I assume she's just living regularly. Her boyfriend invited my coworkers out to dinner and they hanged until the early hours of the morning. They weren't allowed to take pictures though.
:mjlol:

Anyway, they said she was real cool and respectful lady. But she's a lost cause brehs. She dont mess with nikkas.
:yeshrug:

WIREGIF.gif

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
She's in a different reality than most of us. She either gets with the boule black elites or the white elites. Both phenotypes make an appearance in her family tree.

I don't see the issue.

breh they bleed like everyman you know and see so cut out that elite chat