Malia Obama came through at my job

Daps
Probably has better odds with a white boi tbh.

A breh with the connections and juice to get in her circle will be able to get with damn near any girl he wants (extra true if he's conventionally attractive). Her daddy dated non-black women for the most part until Michelle anyway.

Don't see her marrying a regular white boi unless his paper is ridiculous. Probably end up with some Bruno Mars looking dude.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Probably has better odds with a white boi tbh.

A breh with the connections and juice to get in her circle will be able to get with damn near any girl he wants (extra true if he's conventionally attractive). Her daddy dated non-black women for the most part until Michelle anyway.

Don't see her marrying a regular white boi unless his paper is ridiculous. Probably end up with some Bruno Mars looking dude.
realistically, all the kids she probably grew up around were elite white kids anyways. Its just not even possible for a black society to provide that level of elitism at her formative young age, especially in the White House.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Folks on the Coli expect malia to be hangin our with Reginae Carter and T.I’s daughter :lolbron:

Yep the sad thing is that there are not that many elite blacks sure there are some in harvard but she was exposed to so many white people early on.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont worry yall. in the next life, yall will be able to say "i lived on earth at the same time obama did, and bill gates, and jeff bezos and steve jobs". you'll be saying this on planet jupiter. or saturn.