Malia Obama is going to Harvard... in 2017

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't like when people expect all black people to be focused on empowering their people. I'm happy when any black person attends college. Even junior college is valuable.

Nobody is obligated to fight for someone else. That's why we call the people who do heroes.

I'm 26. I'll be honest. I didn't know who I was or what I wanted at 17. I was doing what I was expected to.
I honestly do think you should go to a top 10-15 HBCU over a state college. Way better experience and connections in general and PWI do not prepare you for the real world as they teach without talking racism which is at most work places.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm figuring that you are :troll:. Harvard, Yale, Princeton, and Columbia are the upper echelon of schools to go to. In Amerikkka, you write you're own ticket going to those schools.
Coulda just used them for a upper level degree. The more time you spend around cacs, the more you lose your mind. Wish her the best.

Cacs tried to cut off lifetime secret service protection for the boss, but Obama said fukk outta here. At least they will be protected.