Malia Obama is going to Harvard... in 2017

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to Howard could have helped bring more money to the school which could have helped the students there. Black kids

Now, its just going to harvard where the stakes are so much greater, for her mind.

Hang in there :salute:
There are a lot of Black students at Harvard, going to an all Black school isn't going to be that much of a change from going to an Ivy League school with demographics that mirror the country at large.
It would be great for her to go to Howard, and considering she'd pay sticker, it would only add to their endowment, but this is in no way bad.
Did you go to an HBCU?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
I think you just earned yourself a neg little buddy.

Buckle your seat belt
full

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
There are a lot of Black students at Harvard, going to an all Black school isn't going to be that much of a change from going to an Ivy League school with demographics that mirror the country at large.
It would be great for her to go to Howard, and considering she'd pay sticker, it would only add to their endowment, but this is in no way bad.
Did you go to an HBCU?
This is wrong. Why can't we be honest. Harvard is just a much better school and while I wouldn't tell someone that it's flat out better than a top HBCU and I don't believe it is, Malia is not an average person. She's a celebrity.