Malignaggi vs Broner

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Floyd was never this ignorant to my recollection. I don't really see how he's trying to be like Floyd. Broner is just straight stupid sometimes with the things he says and does. Broner makes it hard to cheer for him.

But with all the aside I still wish Broner success.

Thats basically how i feel :heh:

With Floyd getting older I feel like im stuck with this cornball Broner. Hes a good boxer though, Hes basically a really corny version of Floyd to me

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Broner is a hype job but Paulie has looked pretty shytty in his last three or four fights...That Cano fight was real embarrassing imo...We all know dude can't KO anybody with his brittle ass hands but he's not even boxing smart anymore...I can't see him doing anything to keep Broner off him...

Dude is going to take this last pay day and the L and retire...He's got a permanent gig on showtime now so there is no reason for him to keep fighting...

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
This fight wont do anything to help Boner rise in the rankings but i guess its a decent tuneup fight for other welterweights

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Imma be at that fight!!! Ringside seats were $283 :smugbiden:

I've always imagined that ringside Mayweather seats would be like $10,000 out the box office. Am I right or could I get down there for around $300 if I act early enough?

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
Broner is a ni99er straight up and down. This man is cocky for no reason , he fought bums thus far. And his game is pseudo Floyd. Fake shoulder roll, none of the footwork. Gets by on athleticism.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I've always imagined that ringside Mayweather seats would be like $10,000 out the box office. Am I right or could I get down there for around $300 if I act early enough?
Nah breh...

$300 at the MGM for a Mawyeather gets you nosebleed seats...

That said nosebleed at the MGM ain't bad though because it's very small...

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nah breh...

$300 at the MGM for a Mawyeather gets you nosebleed seats...

That said nosebleed at the MGM ain't bad though because it's very small...

I know the difference between NBA nosebleed and courtside, it's a world of a difference. You feel the energy, I'd imagine that's more true for boxing

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Broner is a ni99er straight up and down. This man is cocky for no reason , he fought bums thus far. And his game is pseudo Floyd. Fake shoulder roll, none of the footwork. Gets by on athleticism.

Tell that to James Toney. :jawalrus: