Malignaggi vs Broner

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner is a ni99er straight up and down. This man is cocky for no reason , he fought bums thus far. And his game is pseudo Floyd. Fake shoulder roll, none of the footwork. Gets by on athleticism.

http://members.roadfly.com/yelowb*stard/baby.ban.him.jpg

Watch this and learn something breh....Broner is FAR from an unskilled boxer. Regardless of the fighter her's going against, the boxing skill he shows never changes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPiz42Od9Hs"]Adrien Broner Boxing Skills - AMSB Boxing Film Study - YouTube[/ame]

A boxing trainer's opinion on Broner's talent >

Daps
Floyd was never this ignorant to my recollection. I don't really see how he's trying to be like Floyd. Broner is just straight stupid sometimes with the things he says and does. Broner makes it hard to cheer for him.

But with all the aside I still wish Broner success.

I been saying this. Floyd was cocky before a fight but never really crossed the line of total disrespect!

And he was always humble after the fight, even last weekend after he whooped Guererro he stopped his dad from piping up.

Broner has skills but at the moment he is very easy to hate.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
My guy wilding :pachaha:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhr9MiV2YJOncRocql]Video: Ima Knock You The F*ck Out And Put You On Worldstar: Adrien Broner Calls Out His Upcoming Opponent "Paulie Malignaggi"![/ame]

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Dont James Toney have like 73 wins and multiple titles? cmon bruh. Adrian Broner isnt and never will be on JT level even as much as JT underachieved.

Broner's style is much closer to Toney. Both don't use footwork that much.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
But JT had better defense. Broner lacks the defensive skill

I don't know but I have yet to see Broner gets hurt or hit with a solid shot. Toney got knockdown during his prime.

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
I don't know but I have yet to see Broner gets hurt or hit with a solid shot. Toney got knockdown during his prime.

Broner had a bloody nose last fight vs a scrub he gets hit more than he should , ill put it like that

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Broner had a bloody nose last fight vs a scrub he gets hit more than he should , ill put it like that

He should hire Floyd Sr. as his trainer. He could still improve his defense. Floyd also got a bloody nose when he was younger too.

Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
Paulie can't punch himself out of a wet paper bag. With that said, if he can avoid getting caught, he could pitty-pat his way to a decision win.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
He fought a midget in his last match and got popped good several times. Too bad the the midget didn't have any power.