tumblr_me61oi3xJw1rqdit9o1_500.gif

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
lol @ Broner and Paulie arguing over this

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh67g9MzQntwmJxJDW]Video: Meet The Sidepiece: Paulie Malignaggi's Ex On Dating Paulie & Friends With Adrien Broner![/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching wannabe Floyd vs Guido. Mad people don't get marked up in fights, that doesn't mean they didn't get hit. I ain't hating on AB, I'm saying he didn't win every single round.

People get marked up when they get hit a bunch of times, more so from the glove rubbing up against the skin would cause abrasions

If he really landed those many punches on Broner you would be able to tell man, he would have some sort of puffiness around his face
He was untouched period. All those combinations Paulie threw where blocked.

The entire first round he was catching his punches how could you not see that shyt, it look like Paulie was hitting the pads instead of fighting

You could see a look of desperation in his face man, the commentators were extremely bias towards Paulie that fight.

Extremely disappointed in Bernard for correcting them like Roy Jones does the HBO guys.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
One c00n singing and bringing out another. It was like a goddamn minstrel show :snoop:

All Star
Daps
Paulie's argument is flawed.

• He calls out a judge for having a wide scorecard, claiming he was on Haymon's payroll.
  • Then he says you gotta take the belt from the champ. A challenger shouldn't get the nod in a close fight. The champ shouldn't lose a close fight in his own backyard.
  • Then he goes back to talking about the politics in boxing.

:ufdup:

And activity doesn't just automatically win rounds. A lot of those "body shots" he landed were hitting Broner's guard.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People get marked up when they get hit a bunch of times, more so from the glove rubbing up against the skin would cause abrasions

If he really landed those many punches on Broner you would be able to tell man, he would have some sort of puffiness around his face
He was untouched period. All those combinations Paulie threw where blocked.

The entire first round he was catching his punches how could you not see that shyt, it look like Paulie was hitting the pads instead of fighting

You could see a look of desperation in his face man, the commentators were extremely bias towards Paulie that fight.

Extremely disappointed in Bernard for correcting them like Roy Jones does the HBO guys.

I'm not going to keep on going back and forth, because were going to be talking about the same thing. A lot of Paulie's shots in the first rounds were to the body but AB was too inactive to give him those rounds. I think AB won the fight but it wasn't the landslide that you are making it out to be.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
last night was broners chance to really make a statement. cotto destroyed a prime paulie. a fukkin shot to hell ricky hatton beat the shyt out of him. and amir khan's overrated ass looked like the future of boxing after that fight. I don't even wanna imagine what maKNEEsay would do to broner if they fought. lets not even get started on pac. if we're talkin pac that entered the last JMM fight, broner gettin laid out. honestly, I can't even see broner beating rios right now. rios's activity and power would give broner some serious fukkin problems.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I agree that Pacquiao has done a great job of using his tools to become a good fighter. (Juicing suspicions aside) Pacquiao's speed, power, awkward and explosiveness has covered up holes in his fight game for the most part. Arum deserves credit for his matchmaking and public manipulation skills as well. His boxing skills are still limited and he's rather undisciplined in the ring a lot of times though. That's why he jumped into that Marquez right hand.

I don't know if you're a Broner hater or not, but you're not giving him his full props if you refuse to acknowledge that he's skilled. The kid clearly is highly skilled. He's not PBF, but the fact that he could pull off an effective imitation is impressive. Just curious, what makes Matthysse a clearly superior fighter to Broner in your opinion? I feel that Matthysse is being overrated like you feel that Broner is being overrated.

has shown ability to make adjustments in fight or learn from a fight to not make mistakes
stays disciplined in the ring
willingness to fight fighters that don't play to his strengths and work to a win

these are the intangibles that i feel put matthysse above broner currently and why he impresses me more than broner outside of their respective fighting styles

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9RSCkZq9CHp6w8d6]Video: I Left With His Belt & His Girl: Adrien Broner Post Fight Interview After Beating Paulie Malignaggi! (Paulie About To Throw Down When Broner Clowns & Disrespects Him On Live TV)[/ame]

:snoop: