Man completes goal of traveling to EVERY country on earth

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is dope. Respect to this brother.

I think Western Propaganda has warped our perception of NK. Sure, it’s not the nicest place to visit, but I don’t think that it’s as bad as what white Westerners want you to believe. I used to be fascinated with the country and researched it. I’ve watched a lot of footage.
:ehh:

Just don’t be like that arrogant cac that was over there tearing down posters. Don’t break any of their laws and you’ll be good, breh. You’ll make it back in one piece.
:mjgrin:

this is a goal you come up with as a little kid playing with a globe....my son has a globe and put these little stickers on each state/country he's been 2....living out the childhood dreams :mjcry:

Daps
Useless achievement. Everywhere isnt worth visiting. Travel overall is overrated to me since its mostly just being able to say youve been there. All these tourists traps just trying to bleed you dry with overpriced food that isnt always good, hotels, and landmarks that aren't that interesting. If you don't even smash something there then its REALLY a waste. Just one mans opinion :hubie:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Useless achievement. Everywhere isnt worth visiting. Travel overall is overrated to me since its mostly just being able to say youve been there. All these tourists traps just trying to bleed you dry with overpriced food that isnt always good, hotels, and landmarks that aren't that interesting. If you don't even smash something there then its REALLY a waste. Just one mans opinion :hubie:

negged for being a miserable hermit crab

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I got a homeboy who’s doing this now. When we went to Croatia this past summer that was like country number 60 or some shyt, so he still has a ways to go.

I think that’s pretty dope that ole boy in the OP was able to accomplish that. So much to see out here, and so many cool ass people of all different backgrounds, races, cultures, ethnicities, etc. Cool ass thread, OP

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE, MAN MON

url

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Lame boring ass nikka mentality

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

These crackers got you brainwashed

Hilarious

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That would be cool to do, but pretty much unfeasible for myself personally . A more attainable goal would be to hit the 1 or 2 biggest cities in every continent one day.
North America: Mexico City,
Asia: Tokyo, Japan
South America, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Africa: Lagos Nigeria
Sydney Australia
Istanbul Turkey etc

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
What them North Korean or Uzbekistan hoes lookin like? :noah:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He must got a rack of passports cause I know soon as he hit Israel, he was basically banned from hitting up a gang of Mideast countries. Or he did the white paper trick

Israel doesn’t stamp passports I know I went a few years ago