Man completes goal of traveling to EVERY country on earth

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Useless achievement. Everywhere isnt worth visiting. Travel overall is overrated to me since its mostly just being able to say youve been there. All these tourists traps just trying to bleed you dry with overpriced food that isnt always good, hotels, and landmarks that aren't that interesting. If you don't even smash something there then its REALLY a waste. Just one mans opinion :hubie:

Agreed. People who travel don't learn shyt. Don't learn the language, customs, or traditions. Don't make any foriegn friends. They sit they ass on the beach and drink margaritas. Notice how every picture it's the same scenary.:mjlol: A beach, a pool, or a city backdrop. Worst yet, this is only done to stunt on people who can't afford to travel.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breh should make a compilation of his footage and upload it like this cac

I plan to do this one day

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here come the hate OP.

The coli - :hhh: I bet he was doing that to fukk them foreign prostitutes...look at his hair line I bet he can't get a women in his own country...

:russ::lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Definition of clout chasing. Spend all your time and money solely to check off boxes on a list without actually being able to take the time to get to know a single one of them in any depth.

Country checklists are a completely arbitrary way to choose your travel plans. Some countries are so similar you can't even tell when you've crossed over from one to another. Other countries are so diverse you'd have to spend time in 10-20 different provinces/states before you got even a basic feel for the whole nation.

Like, if a country splits next year, will he fell incomplete? Even though he's visited the exact same places either way?