Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I really tried....I really did.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want to be a "hater" or nothing like that. But now, fukk it.

fukk Kevin Hart

I watched that Central Intelligence bullshyt. Well, tried to watch it. The movie was so :trash: that I got up and left in the middle of it (shout out to @track 1 ). I seriously got up from my seat, and excused myself past about 15 people to get out of the movie theater after seeing that garbage.
This dude has become nothing more than a better paid Marlon Wayans :smh:

Crazy thing is, I WANTED Kevin Hart to be successful. He's from my city. He did the local comedy circuit, same one that I have done, and my friends have done. But once he blew up he didn't show us any love. We started a petition a few years ago to have Kevin do a show or two at one of the local clubs here in Philly that helped LAUNCH HIS CAREER and he didn't do it.

But i brushed that off. I get it, you made it. Do your thing.

But after Think Like a Man and now this horrible garbage Central Intelligence...fukk Kevin Hart. You sold ya soul my nikka. You a shell of a human being now. Enjoy that Hollywood buttfukkin. Soon as you stop shuckin and jivin, they gonna be like Kevin who?

Better stack bread off those "Say it wit ya chest" T-shirts................:pacspit:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
But i brushed that off.

You sure?

873553504808362020.gif

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
my brothers just went to go watch that movie, i.........had some 'work emergency'
:troll:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I really tried....I really did.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want to be a "hater" or nothing like that. But now, fukk it.

fukk Kevin Hart

I watched that Central Intelligence bullshyt. Well, tried to watch it. The movie was so :trash: that I got up and left in the middle of it (shout out to @track 1 ). I seriously got up from my seat, and excused myself past about 15 people to get out of the movie theater after seeing that garbage.
This dude has become nothing more than a better paid Marlon Wayans :smh:

Crazy thing is, I WANTED Kevin Hart to be successful. He's from my city. He did the local comedy circuit, same one that I have done, and my friends have done. But once he blew up he didn't show us any love. We started a petition a few years ago to have Kevin do a show or two at one of the local clubs here in Philly that helped LAUNCH HIS CAREER and he didn't do it.

But i brushed that off. I get it, you made it. Do your thing.

But after Think Like a Man and now this horrible garbage Central Intelligence...fukk Kevin Hart. You sold ya soul my nikka. You a shell of a human being now. Enjoy that Hollywood buttfukkin. Soon as you stop shuckin and jivin, they gonna be like Kevin who?

Better stack bread off those "Say it wit ya chest" T-shirts................:pacspit:
:umad:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
. But once he blew up he didn't show us any love. We started a petition a few years ago to have Kevin do a show or two
And there it is, you're just a crab ass nikka and I'm not even a fan of kevin hart. He doesn't have to show you or your hoe ass friends any love. fukk outta here :camby: