Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Samberg aint got no hardcore supporters and he's not heralded as the top comedian like Kevin Hart is. They are both middle of the pack and should be treated as such.. That Popstar flick was avg...couple laughs but Walk Hard is 10000000x better.
That's even worst. Kevin is all we got at the mainstream. And we only get there if we ridiculously popular.

Daps
Eddie, Chris Rock, Martin, Hart even lower tier guys like Ced the Entertainer etc. All these guys combined don't have 5 classic movies between them, their always a disppointment given their comedic talents.

giphy.gif

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm watching this now with the wife on Plex and halfway thru, this shyt is some certified trash. The plot is simply retarded. And I like the rock and Kevin Hart in most movies.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
unfortunately, every black comedian that gets the "spot" has to go this route.

Because Hollywood as a whole is doing the same thing. And if you don't do it, someone else will

Eddie, Chris Rock, Martin, Hart even lower tier guys like Ced the Entertainer etc. All these guys combined don't have 5 classic movies between them, their always a disppointment given their comedic talents.

But they did what they had to do in that spot.

Whether you make good or bad films, one day nobody will care about you, so might as well get your money if they're offering.
Top 5 dumbest post of the year right here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
unfortunately, every black comedian that gets the "spot" has to go this route.

Because Hollywood as a whole is doing the same thing. And if you don't do it, someone else will

But they did what they had to do in that spot.

Whether you make good or bad films, one day nobody will care about you, so might as well get your money if they're offering.
:what: nikka u wildin. Eddie got over 5 classic movies on his own.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really tried....I really did.
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want to be a "hater" or nothing like that. But now, fukk it.

fukk Kevin Hart

I watched that Central Intelligence bullshyt. Well, tried to watch it. The movie was so :trash: that I got up and left in the middle of it (shout out to @track 1 ). I seriously got up from my seat, and excused myself past about 15 people to get out of the movie theater after seeing that garbage.
This dude has become nothing more than a better paid Marlon Wayans :smh:

Crazy thing is, I WANTED Kevin Hart to be successful. He's from my city. He did the local comedy circuit, same one that I have done, and my friends have done. But once he blew up he didn't show us any love. We started a petition a few years ago to have Kevin do a show or two at one of the local clubs here in Philly that helped LAUNCH HIS CAREER and he didn't do it.

But i brushed that off. I get it, you made it. Do your thing.

But after Think Like a Man and now this horrible garbage Central Intelligence...fukk Kevin Hart. You sold ya soul my nikka. You a shell of a human being now. Enjoy that Hollywood buttfukkin. Soon as you stop shuckin and jivin, they gonna be like Kevin who?

Better stack bread off those "Say it wit ya chest" T-shirts................:pacspit:

:russ: at a petition to tell a grown man what to do with his free time.
a petition? :pachaha:
a fukking petition??:bryan:
:deadmanny: at thinking it was something you needed to brush off to begin with.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
OP is the type of dude that talks bad about Kevin for not staying down with the people and how he is done with Kevin Hart and yadda yadda yadda. But if KH was to call him on the phone right now and be like "Hey yo, man I've been keeping an eye on you the last few years, I think it's time we got together to do this comedy thang......" OP would be smiling and cheesin' so damn hard. He'd have to stumble over himself to explain why he really has actually always liked Kevin.....people just misunderstood his criticism........:rudy: