Man, fukk these South Mississippi Cops

Daps
Reppin
7th District

Peep how hard they're portraying this as officers acting of their own will :mjpls:

Those cacs knew what was up :camby:

Now the word's out they wanna throw them under the bus

Other articles are also calling them ex police. Which is misleading cause they did all this while under the badge :pacspit:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
"Court records detail how they burst into a home without a warrant, handcuffed Jenkins and Parker, assaulted them with a sex toy and beat Parker with wood and a metal sword. They poured milk, alcohol and chocolate syrup over their faces and then forced them to strip naked and shower together to conceal the mess. Then one of them put a gun in Jenkins' mouth and fired. As Jenkins lay bleeding, they didn't render medical aid. They knew the mission had gone too far and devised a hasty cover-up scheme that included a fictitious narcotics bust, a planted gun and drugs, stolen surveillance footage and threats."

Straight demons. Life in prison, no parole, no PC either.

:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
7th District
"Court records detail how they burst into a home without a warrant, handcuffed Jenkins and Parker, assaulted them with a sex toy and beat Parker with wood and a metal sword. They poured milk, alcohol and chocolate syrup over their faces and then forced them to strip naked and shower together to conceal the mess. Then one of them put a gun in Jenkins' mouth and fired. As Jenkins lay bleeding, they didn't render medical aid. They knew the mission had gone too far and devised a hasty cover-up scheme that included a fictitious narcotics bust, a planted gun and drugs, stolen surveillance footage and threats."

They better not fukk the prosecution up :francis:

This story has been on my mind all morning

Daps
Reppin
7th District
fukk a court system. Hunt all of them down and kill them. We're too nice to criminals. They knew that they crossed the line. They all deserve a bullet in the head and a shallow ditch.
Some cops would benefit from being the ones lynched for a change :manny:

But nikkas would get done in quicker if things went that route :martin:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:picard: i heard of this, they getting prosecuted or not???:wtf:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I never been to Southern Mississippi but I swear, once you hit that state on a road trip everybody's driving slows down. Like they KNOW the cops are plottin some fukk shyt.