Man, I fukked up

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I can already tell this thread is going to just be grievances and grudges held against me by people who cant wait for me to log off to talk shyt so I'm gonna bounce, I don't respect that.

You got issues with me @ me, you know where I'm at. I'm not going back and forth here, I'm not with that petty BS...I'm trying to get shyt done in this office so I can get paid on friday.
:yeshrug:
Is this thread enough to stop doing this on here? I don't think people have a problem with you personally but you gotta see how you come off to people on here. I'm younger than you (26) but I been on my own in life pretty much since I was 12 and I got knowledge if you ever wanna pm me

If you fukk nikkas don't get the fukk outta here, sounds like Red Pill Cacs

:dead:
I know man dudes be telling on their selves when they post that non sense I know I ain't in the top 20% of shyt and I don't do bad at all and I'm tall skinny and introverted as fukk

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Real talk @Mason83 Always daps some slick shyt id love to meet this cac offline so we can see whats really up.

@Mason83 Pm your address or number so we can really see how bold you are in person

Edit: And this goes out to any of you cacs especially if you live in Texas, as many cacs as we got here my inbox should be full before the day is up
Pm me your address you bytch hoe, you are all talk. You don't pull your racist bullshyt when you aren't online.

Golden.Frame

Rookie
Daps
shyt is pathetic, sounds like the same shyt women say, "men only want me for my looks." Sounding bytch-made,1st blaming women for only wanting your looks then your parents for lack of personality. Chicks only want your dikk because that's all you're good for
-pause- I don't even know you but you sound annoying af. Get a personality that doesn't remind a chick of her of PMSing, then grow some hair on your chest pleighboi

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
im fake.. yet, you claim all this pro-Black sh!t.. at the same time.. have referred to Black folks as "n!ggers" numerous times..

on top of that- you lie about me PMing you.. got'cha.. :rudy:

You want to lie about me having a conversation via PM about you wanting to drop the beef...CLYDE? saying that never happened when I remember clearly youengaging me when I was still posting as LEGACY?

I know who you are.
I was still promoting your stuff on my blog.
You repped me for being another black skateboarder on this board.
I repped you for being a pro established black skateboarder backin the day.
Like I fukked with you cause of that....

So you gonna do me like that, that's foul...whatever.

I don't care...I;m a grown ass man, I don't need your approval. You a fukking clown ass nikkah and washed up. Nobody even remembers who you are except for vets like me that still ride from the 90s. I don't care if you retired off DC shoe Co money and you was in Jackass and all your stupid fukking music posts. Whats the point in giving props to another man if they gonna treat you like this.

Seriously fukk off. You two faced motherfukker.
:pacspit:

Last edited: