Man, I fukked up

Karb

Veteran
Daps
So it's alright for men to want to run through women but when it's time to settle down they deserve to find Mrs. Right and it's womens fault they don't value companionship? (Run on)

Gotcha.

Have it ever occurred to you short bus shawty dudes that the shyt y'all do to women really has a mental affect on them. So all those bitter women y'all cry about is SOMETIMES a product of y'all "running through" them.

O but wait. That's right. We are responsible for our own vaginas. Therefore, we should "hold out" :ohhh: then have y'all whining and bytching about that :stopitslime:

There's a clear double-standard.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
They wanna see me crack for their entertainment.
:mjcry:
I dont' deserve this man.

I try to be good to people.
I guess I don't deserve anything good in life.

You're taking this forum way too personally. Sign out and then stay out for a day or two and you'll see how irrational you're being.

It should be clear right now that the thread won't be deleted and due to its high entertainment value, it will keep getting bumped into first page for a short while before it eventually dies out :yeshrug:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
nobody dont give a fukk about your lame ass blog.. your lame ass "companies", which aint producing sh!t.. or, your lame ass music.. how the fukk you gonna promote me, or what im doing. yet.. nobody even fukkin with YOU.. :gucci:

all you do is come around here, trying to promote your lil bullsh!t.. acting like you pro-Black one minute, then crying about why you aint got a seat at the table with White folks the next.. getting all in your feelings because you got called out for calling folks "n!ggers".. asking can you throw money at the site, to make it ok.. :camby:

eat a d!ck, you clearly confused cornball.. "vet"... "laff: :laff: :laff:

i got folks who live in your own neighborhood.. right now.. who NEVER heard of you.. same as folk in Pittsburgh.. never heard of you.. talking like you was some DJ making noise in your hometown..

you got alot of nerve calling somebody fake.. you live with White folks.. and primarily date, White b!tches.. you think of Black folks as "n!ggers", when you get triggered.. you dont know what real is.. even with yourself.. :scust:
:huhldup:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
nobody dont give a fukk about your lame ass blog.. your lame ass "companies", which aint producing sh!t.. or, your lame ass music.. how the fukk you gonna promote me, or what im doing. yet.. nobody even fukkin with YOU.. :gucci:

all you do is come around here, trying to promote your lil bullsh!t.. acting like you pro-Black one minute, then crying about why you aint got a seat at the table with White folks the next.. getting all in your feelings because you got called out for calling folks "n!ggers".. asking can you throw money at the site, to make it ok.. :camby:

i got folks who live in your own neighborhood.. right now.. who NEVER heard of you.. same as folk in Pittsburgh.. never heard of you.. talking like you was some DJ making noise in your hometown..

you got alot of nerve calling somebody fake.. you live with White folks.. and primarily date, White b!tches.. you think of Black folks as "n!ggers", when you get triggered.. you dont know what real is.. even with yourself.. :scust:
Man that ain't even fair that all the cooking you do ain't even the first thing you do on a professional level :francis:

I respect the talent(s) breh

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps

Good Lord. :picard:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

I love this site from the bottom of my heart.

Let his ass have it my nikka. Rep.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That portion is likely more other women but the rest of his plight isn't exclusive to them and can be women in general. The perception of "dripping swag" and being cool affects black women too or else there wouldn't be a segment of black men who feel like outcasts in the dating game. Rappers and athletes aren't the prototype for just White/Latina/Asian women.

Also not all brothers are hanging low and black women participate in posting and liking Twitter/Instagram memes about dikkprints, grey sweats, "bullshyt he gets away with if his dikk big" just as much if not more than anyone else so it's definitely not assumed by all our women that all of us are walking around pushing 9 inches.
im pushing about 14inches in her.......after two pumps it's over