Man, I gotta say it, but the amount of HDD space required on PS4 is a joke :pacspit:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
uncharted FINALLY arrived via amazon and I go and put this piff in, and of course I cannot play it cuz my hard drive is full.

I swear that shyt is ALWAYS full. and its only cuz of the games. and if a game is installing 50+GB on my HDD, why do I still need the disc to play it????

after like 5 or 6 games, I gotta go in and delete the damn game off the HDD. why can't I rotate between GTA V, 2k16, MGS V, uncharted collection, R&C, the division, and batman arkham knight with reckless abandon???? :wtf:

and whats even crazier is that even with these massive installs, the games still load at times.

I could understand a 1GB-10GB install for each game. but they are pissing me off with 50-60GB these days :ucku:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
oh yeah, and while I make this thread, this game has the nerve to have to download another 5GB update before the game even wants to start. and that was after the initial install.....:rudy:
I know breh, and the PS4 downloads are slow as fukk. It'll be 11pm before I can actually play this :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I co-sign this thread x 100000, shyt is ridiculous. I actually like keeping the data of a game I beat every once and a while so that I can go back and explore it with complete freedom. But I can never do that because I have to delete a great game to make room for a new one. And the controller battery life is all time bad :mjcry:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I co-sign this thread x 100000, shyt is ridiculous. I actually like keeping the data of a game I beat every once and a while so that I can go back and explore it with complete freedom. But I can never do that because I have to delete a great game to make room for a new one. And the controller battery life is all time bad :mjcry:

the fukking DS4 would be dope, but I swear the big ass light bar kills the battery no matter how dim you set it. they need to include an update where you can turn that damn light bar off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
uncharted FINALLY arrived via amazon and I go and put this piff in, and of course I cannot play it cuz my hard drive is full.

I swear that shyt is ALWAYS full. and its only cuz of the games. and if a game is installing 50+GB on my HDD, why do I still need the disc to play it????

after like 5 or 6 games, I gotta go in and delete the damn game off the HDD. why can't I rotate between GTA V, 2k16, MGS V, uncharted collection, R&C, the division, and batman arkham knight with reckless abandon???? :wtf:

and whats even crazier is that even with these massive installs, the games still load at times.

I could understand a 1GB-10GB install for each game. but they are pissing me off with 50-60GB these days :ucku:
I put a 2TB hard drive in my PS4. It was like $80. Bought a Seagate external and opened it and used that. If you're still rocking the stock hard drive that's on you. Hell even my PS3 has a 1TB in it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
and heaven forbid trying to play PS4 with friends. it seems every time I try to play a game, my controller is on low battery. this is why I keep PS3 around strictly for netflix watching, cuz those DS3's last for like a week on one charge, and they are old as shyt.
The PS3 was a far superior system to the PS4 in every aspect, sad to say.

x1 has this problem as well. I blame the sony stans and gamestop not allowing the console makers to go full digital.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I've never had issues with my DS4 battery life. My travel PS4 is a refurb and even that DS4 is solid.