Man kills driver who struck his brother

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's bullshyt. Your brother is laying unconcious and the only thing you can do to help the situation is create an even worse one? My statement is completely valid and displays that both you and him lack situational awareness. I've been in situations like this and me being present and relaying information to paramedics upon arrival made their jobs easier. Is the brother breathing? Where was he hit? Is he bleeding? He could have called his family and told them he was en route to the hospital, etc. This kind of information matters. Unless a person is dead you absolutely can do something to assist them. Everything he did in that situation was for him...If he could have put his ego aside, he would be at his brothers bedside, and not about to do LSU vs Texas A&M football numbers.

When's the last time you called 911 for a medical emergency? I have the apco ems dispatch card book that every us 911 center uses to dispatch for medical emergencies. I'm licensed and certified to use it and use it whenever I have to report/request medical emergencies. Unless there's CPR in progress or youre actively assisting and injured person, the calls take 2 minutes.

Is the person conscious? Alert? Breathing? Any visible broken bones? Any fractures? Cover any bleeding with a clean dry cloth, if bleeding continues do not remove but add more in addition too. Do not attempt to move the parties head or neck, don't give them anything to eat or drink.

There's more but once medical gives that info and asks those questions in a very specific order (otherwise the dispatcher/dispatch center/department can be legally sued for deviating from apco operating procedures) they get off the phone with you and you wait for the ambulance. They don't just sit on the phone while the ambulance drives to you from wherever. They take the next call coming in. That's for strictly medical.

Now in a situation like this where not only is there a medical emergency but a crime has been committed they may keep you on the line to obtain suspect information, vehicle description, etc. Smaller 911 centers might have someone that dispatches both 911 and ems/fire whereas larger cities may have a dispatcher that just dispatches police another that does fire/ems.

This has nothing to do with his "ego". He's just stupid, and was definitely scared seeing his brother laid out. He figured if his brother was going to die then the person who did it was going to also. It's dumb. And he should go to jail for life. And he's a clown for now not being able to comfort as well as receive comfort for/from any other family members.

Ego- representative of self esteem or self importance or self worth wasnt a factor here.

Dude was pissed and scared about his brother and pissed at the guy who did it and went off. He's 100% in the wrong but his ego didn't get him in or out of that situation.

Regardless his brother laying there in the street he couldn't have done anything to change that. He's not splinting any broken bones, or doing any live saving medical protocols before the ambulance gets there. It's a pedestrian accident, only thing you can do is provide the information via the phone and wait, if the patient is trying to move (which this guy definitely wasn't) encourage him not to and don't attempt to move or relocate him yourself, due to head/neck/spine issues.

He did make the situation worse by shooting. Any cops/ambulance would've had to pause til the scene was acceptable to enter. They don't just go pulling up to gunfights. This could've delayed necessary aid to his brother that could end or save his life.

I agree with you on everything but his ego.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
this is gonna sound terrible, I don’t condone shooting dude but if homie put the beats on the driver with a bat or something:hubie:

I really do encourage everyone who owns/carries firearms to also have some non lethal stuff in the tuck. I mean who knows how this would have played out had the brother broken a few bones but yeah

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This is why I don't want a gun and I'm not a fan of them. I know thecoli will come at me but it seems to escalate a lot of things to be even worse then they already are.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
When's the last time you called 911 for a medical emergency? I have the apco ems dispatch card book that every us 911 center uses to dispatch for medical emergencies. I'm licensed and certified to use it and use it whenever I have to report/request medical emergencies. Unless there's CPR in progress or youre actively assisting and injured person, the calls take 2 minutes.

Is the person conscious? Alert? Breathing? Any visible broken bones? Any fractures? Cover any bleeding with a clean dry cloth, if bleeding continues do not remove but add more in addition too. Do not attempt to move the parties head or neck, don't give them anything to eat or drink.

There's more but once medical gives that info and asks those questions in a very specific order (otherwise the dispatcher/dispatch center/department can be legally sued for deviating from apco operating procedures) they get off the phone with you and you wait for the ambulance. They don't just sit on the phone while the ambulance drives to you from wherever. They take the next call coming in. That's for strictly medical.

Now in a situation like this where not only is there a medical emergency but a crime has been committed they may keep you on the line to obtain suspect information, vehicle description, etc. Smaller 911 centers might have someone that dispatches both 911 and ems/fire whereas larger cities may have a dispatcher that just dispatches police another that does fire/ems.

This has nothing to do with his "ego". He's just stupid, and was definitely scared seeing his brother laid out. He figured if his brother was going to die then the person who did it was going to also. It's dumb. And he should go to jail for life. And he's a clown for now not being able to comfort as well as receive comfort for/from any other family members.

Ego- representative of self esteem or self importance or self worth wasnt a factor here.

Dude was pissed and scared about his brother and pissed at the guy who did it and went off. He's 100% in the wrong but his ego didn't get him in or out of that situation.

Regardless his brother laying there in the street he couldn't have done anything to change that. He's not splinting any broken bones, or doing any live saving medical protocols before the ambulance gets there. It's a pedestrian accident, only thing you can do is provide the information via the phone and wait, if the patient is trying to move (which this guy definitely wasn't) encourage him not to and don't attempt to move or relocate him yourself, due to head/neck/spine issues.

He did make the situation worse by shooting. Any cops/ambulance would've had to pause til the scene was acceptable to enter. They don't just go pulling up to gunfights. This could've delayed necessary aid to his brother that could end or save his life.

I agree with you on everything but his ego.
This ain’t nothing but word salad

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Smhx2 reading comprehension isn't a lot of yalls strong suit n that's saying a lot coming from a bytch with severe mental illness. The person that was hit isn't dead just hurt critically. The driver (Williams) at least stopped 2 render aid he didn't deserve to be killed when he stopped when he hit the pedestrian..and he is the 1 who lost a family member 2 gun violence in 2019

LordT I'm admittedly retarded AF but I could understand what was said clearly in the article

Only other reasonable explanation 4 shooting the driver is sumthin that is not being reported. Cuz how the brother beat the ambulance 2 the scene if he wasn't there when he got hit

Disregard the last part cuz apparently the brothers were 2gether when he was hit by the cAr

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
Based on what?

Police and ambulance were already called and coming. More calls aren't going to make them drive faster.

Brother is in the hospital critical. You never ever move a person that's been hit by a car or in an accident.

What's he supposed to do stay and pray?

"Cops and ambulance were called, so it's cool to leave a critically injured person unattended." :mjlol:

Plus, how did he know cops and ambulance were on the way? This article isn't stating who called 911, and when.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Cops and ambulance were called, so it's cool to leave a critically injured person unattended." :mjlol:

Plus, how did he know cops and ambulance were on the way? This article isn't stating who called 911, and when.
You think he'd just leave his brother in the street to rot? Not try to pick him up and put him in his car if he doesn't believe police or ambulance is coming, that he'd just go ":manny: well, he's dead...." Then shoot the other guy and drive off?

And even if for any reason you think that, do you think once he shot his gun 13 times!!!!! That idk the police might come to the scene......do you think he had that thought? Or do you really believe not only was his brother hit by a car, but then he shot his gun 13 times, hitting someone 8 times that maybe he considered that police/ambulance might be on the way? Or do you think he was like ":manny: someone will find them tomorrow or the next day...I should leave now....."