Man Lil’ Wayne looking like he just saw death brehs.... or lean on sale

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
wireimage-81519519.jpg

damn shyt crazy. He’s literally deteriorating right before our eyes.

From a young hopeful breh in the hood that's tryna make it, to a soulless hollow shell of a man:sadcam:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You can't tell me something don't be happening to alot of these entertainers in the industry.

Idk what, but it's gotta be some demonic ass shyt going on behind the scenes. Some just seem to cope with it better than others....Wayne not so much. Buddy is clearly running from something internally
uZyR7OB.png

:merchant:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
completely off topic but are big baggy pants making a comeback? :jbhmm:

because i was in greenpoint a month ago which has low key become mahattan jr, and i saw at least four fashion forward jits about ages 15-19 with pants just like tune got on in the picture. interesting how fashion is cyclical, i remember back in 2006 i literally i had to pull put old 80's pictures and prove to my little sister that i used to rock name belts and le tigres as a little kid. lol she was shocked because she thought that was some brand new 106th and park generation fashion

Yeah, they back

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because i was in greenpoint a month ago which has low key become mahattan jr, and i saw at least four fashion forward jits about ages 15-19 with pants just like tune got on in the picture. interesting how fashion is cyclical, i remember back in 2006 i literally i had to pull put old 80's pictures and prove to my little sister that i used to rock name belts and le tigres as a little kid. lol she was shocked because she thought that was some brand new 106th and park generation fashion
Influencers been trying to bring back baggy pants for going on 8 years now

It ain't been sticking

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

One of my coworkers who knows a lot of Gen Z folks says it's catching on among em and they look at my generation (Millenial) as a bunch of :flabbynsick: dudes looking silly in skinny ass pants :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wayne exceeded my expectation. I thought he would have died last decade. whenever there was a celebrity death prediction thread, he was always he my top 3. clearly ain't making it til 50.
I still maintain he was on the way out when he had that trip to the emergency room and TMZ was reporting he coded out.

the fact that he didn’t die doesn’t mean TMZ was wrong only that he really was on deaths door.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't tell me something don't be happening to alot of these entertainers in the industry.

Idk what, but it's gotta be some demonic ass shyt going on behind the scenes. Some just seem to cope with it better than others....Wayne not so much. Buddy is clearly running from something internally
There are plenty of non celebrity nikkas going through the same thing, using the same drugs, and wasting away. Has nothing to do with “behind the scenes” dude has been enabled for twenty years to be a drug fiend. Most people who use drugs for that long dont make it
That heron got him good. Read somewhere a while ago that he didn't get high enough off the pills anymore and switched to raw but might be just gossip.
Weren’t the Hot Boys or Big Tymers drug addicts back in the day too?

He’s been on a steady drug diet for two decades now, and even with wealth I’m sure he’s not going to look great. Not sure if that picture is undoctored though :francis: