Man Lil’ Wayne looking like he just saw death brehs.... or lean on sale

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ehh look at him here. Decent interview, he looks fine and coherent. He just not photogenic at this point. Dude isn't a junkie, he might have been in the past but he too productive to be a junkie at this point. Junkies usually fall off the map at some point.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea high fashion has been pushing baggy for a couple of years and gen z and celebrities have been rocking it, from what I’ve noticed. Mainly women with the moms jeans, wide legged pants and shyt.
Yeah, shyt looks horrible too :russ:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There are plenty of non celebrity nikkas going through the same thing, using the same drugs, and wasting away. Has nothing to do with “behind the scenes” dude has been enabled for twenty years to be a drug fiend. Most people who use drugs for that long dont make it

Weren’t the Hot Boys or Big Tymers drug addicts back in the day too?

He’s been on a steady drug diet for two decades now, and even with wealth I’m sure he’s not going to look great. Not sure if that picture is undoctored though :francis:

BG was the worst, but they were all on it

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That heron got him good. Read somewhere a while ago that he didn't get high enough off the pills anymore and switched to raw but might be just gossip.
Pills if you smoke em get you higher than the heron..unless you shoot up :huhldup:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Ehh look at him here. Decent interview, he looks fine and coherent. He just not photogenic at this point. Dude isn't a junkie, he might have been in the past but he too productive to be a junkie at this point. Junkies usually fall off the map at some point.

This.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Was one of my favorite rappers in High School. Wayne, Pharrell, and Gucci Mane. They all influenced my style and swag as a young buck.
:wow:

Now I’m ashamed that I used to even fukk with this clown. It’s crazy how Wayne is totally fukked up out here, while Gucci has his shyt completely together.
:ehh:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Influencers been trying to bring back baggy pants for going on 8 years now

It ain't been sticking
yea I even see ppl like Big Sean and Chris Brown wearing baggy shyt on IG.

I don’t think it’s gonna come back around in a big way, people wanna show off their shoes

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

This was fire. I never saw this.

And yeah. The pictures are just bad shots.

He looks normal and sounds normal in interviews.