Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I vote for Watchmen/Director's cut. Check it out if you get the chance. I believe there are torrents available
Watchmen is great material, but even that has a higher metacritic overall than MoS.

The hate Man of Steel receives is absurd IMO, I believe I made a thread about it before and every time I watch it I remind myself how solid it was.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"B-b-but thuperman should have lured thod away from metropolith!!!!" Kill dat noize lisped
this superman might as well have had a lisp too. tell me what "red blooded male" could relate to this emo crybaby superman who doesn't get the hint that this lois chick that keeps following him around might wanna fukk him. dude seemed more awkward around chicks than peter parker before being bit by the spider. henry cavill was like the furthest thing away from being an alpha male that movie. amy adams was probably dry like sand the entire time filming.

hate to say it but the only company putting out movies with "red blooded male" superheroes is marvel.

Last edited:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was an ok film. I thought the casting of lois was stupid though. The new batman vs superman casting seems shytty too.

Last edited: