Man of Steel is the most underrated superhero movie of all time.

Well?

• It is, it is a great movie.

• Nope, it sucks (I only watched it once)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Top 10 comicbook movie, could've cracked the top 5 is they didn't kill Pa Kent off so soon and in such a dumbass way.

I think the dichotomy between Pa Kent and Jor-El on Clark and his development into Superman would've been great if it was spread over multiple movies. I felt like Clark coming to terms with what his powers were and why he chose to defend earth needed to be a recurring theme. It could've tied into why the Justice League was created, it could've tied into the misguided plot points Snyder was trying to tie into Superman turning evil in his universe.

And I'm not even really a fan of Superman as a character, because he's pretty much all powerful. but if they delved into more of the why more than the how, I think that could've been really entertaining.

Last edited:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
This movie is great and is ageing gracefully.

There is no other superhero movie with a score like this! None!

I'd have to watch it again myself but it's getting better and better appreciated with time, especially in this CBM flop era.

Score remains top tier though you're right

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
this film was on the verge of blowing me away.......................................................until that fukkin Amy Adams showed up.

that character ruined the shyt forreal.

:camby:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
always been an amazing movie

this film was on the verge of blowing me away.......................................................until that fukkin Amy Adams showed up.

that character ruined the shyt forreal.

:camby:
I liked Amy Adams, her aging tho had her just like some Aunt Stan by the time Justice League hit tho :dead: