Daps
Reppin
Yeah
PEMx7Ia.png

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Heather Neldner, a Cal Poly student and frequent hiker said this recent attack won't keep her from enjoying the outdoors.

"I know that if we look big and make a lot of noise they're not really going to go for us, so I'm not really worried," Neldner said.

The California Department of Fish and Wildlife says if you come in contact with a mountain lion, do not run. Instead, make noise and try to look bigger by waving your arms.
M-wSyB.gif

:mjlol:That bullshyt wont stop a starving, possibly rabid mountain lion from eating your face.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Most people, even skilled combatants would fare much MUCH worse against a mountain lion.

That guy should consider himself very lucky.
I think you need to bow down and submit to the will of grappling like that mountain lion did when that grapler snapped its fukking neck.

I keep trying to tell you clown that graplers are a different breed of human being and frivolous and petty creatures like mountain lions stand no chance with their amateur fightING strategies.

Scratching doesn't do anything but piss a grappler off and unless that cat is going for your throat it stands no chance against a well trained grappler. And since grapplers are trained to protect their necks a mountain lion stands no chance against the grappler

knowledge is power and at least now you know better and will hopefully start training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you need to bow down and submit to the will of grappling like that mountain lion did when that grapler snapped its fukking neck.

I keep trying to tell you clown that graplers are a different breed of human being and frivolous and petty creatures like mountain lions stand no chance without their teeth which is the only weapon they have available to them.

scratching doesn't do anything but press a grapler off and unless that cat is going for your throat it stands no chance against a well trained grappler.

knowledge is power and at least now you know better and will hopefully start training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
You're like the @Slaimon Khan Shah of BJJ

:francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He must have read @Mowgli's manual for killing a Lion :wow:

We all handle pressure differently. For a frail fakkit like you getting pushed by a grown man would probably cause blunt force trauma to your chest plate. Now me? Whole different kind of animal bruh. A lion cant really use speed and weight against me because i havea brown belt in Brazillan Jiujitsu. I could easily perform a sweep and then begin the process of impacting the soft tissue with a blade. A few pokes to the eyes and the lion runs but nah, it dont stop there cuz now all that fighting don activated my appetite so im chasin the nikka down so i can make my own Meow Mix, nikka. :ufdup:
vfz96p.jpg

All you need to kill a lion

How hungry am i because if i see a lion 100 ft away, chance are i have a folding knife in my pocket which combined with Brazillian Jiujitsu means im EATING,

Cooked_Lion-500x371.jpg