Man who murdered 3 thought pharmacist brother was killing people with COVID shots: Cops

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Man who murdered 3 thought pharmacist brother was killing people with COVID shots: Cops

by 7News Staff
Wednesday, October 6th 2021

38fe40ed-e852-4a74-9ff2-70dcb1b96d28-large16x9_jeffrey_burnham.jpg

Jeffrey Burnham (Allegany County Detention Center)

HOWARD COUNTY, Md. (7News) — Court documents reveal that a Maryland man who is charged in three late-September murders believed that his pharmacist brother, one of his alleged victims, was "killing people with the COVID shot."

Police say 46-year-old Jeffrey Allen Burnham, 46, shot and killed his brother, 58-year-old Brian Robinette, and his sister-in-law, 57-year-old Kelly Sue Robinette, in Ellicott City on September 30. They also believe he killed a friend of his mother's, Rebecca Reynolds, the prior day in his hometown of Cumberland.

The newly-released charging documents say the bodies of Burnham's older brother and his wife were found, respectively, in the foyer and a bedroom of a home in the 5300 block of Kerger Road. A car Burnham allegedly stole from Reynolds was found about a quarter-mile away from that home.

During the investigation into the killings, police say Burnham's mother, Evelyn Burnham, explained to investigators that her son "made statements to her regarding his need to confront Brian based on his profession and him administering COVID vaccines," the court documents say. "Jeffrey state to Evelyn that he wanted to confront Brian about the government poisoning people with COVID vaccines and that he repeatedly stated 'Brian knows something!'"

While investigating the Ellicott City killings, police say they realized Brian Burnham's 2007 red Corvette was missing. They found Brian's cell phone on the shoulder of the exit ramp from Route 100 westbound onto I-95 northbound and then found that the car's EZ Pass had gone through the toll plaza on 895 at the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel shortly after 8:30 a.m. on September 30.

A tipster later told police that Burnham was at his home later that day, around 4:45 p.m., asking for gas and telling him "he would see him on TV." Burnham allegedly told that tipster "that his brother was 'killing people with the COVID shot.'"

Burnham was arrested in Davis, West Virginia, on October 1 and is being held without bond. His preliminary court hearing is scheduled for 9 a.m. on November 5.

Daps
I told the good breh @Rarely-Wrong Liggins about this, that unvaccinated ppl are wackos and many of them are out here attacking and killing vaccinated folks. He tried to argue me down and tell me it was both sides doing the same thing but I have yet to hear a bunch of stories about vaccinated ppl murking unvaccinated folks

:yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How u kill your own brother? He must of been jealous in the first place