Man who murdered 3 thought pharmacist brother was killing people with COVID shots: Cops

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
Mental illness + a society that fetishizes guns = this fukked up society.
I've been saying for the longest that gun culture is a legitimate mental illness.

You only truly get a grasp of this when you travel outside of the country and you get a perspective of how other folks live. It's a surreal feeling coming back and witnessing how ingrained gun culture is in our way of thinking, that it's why many in this country haven't taken this COVID shyt seriously, because they're that desensitized to death.

Being American means more than being alive.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I've been saying for the longest that gun culture is a legitimate mental illness.

You only truly get a grasp of this when you travel outside of the country and you get a perspective of how other folks live. It's a surreal feeling coming back and witnessing how ingrained gun culture is in our way of thinking, that it's why many in this country haven't taken this COVID shyt seriously, because they're that desensitized to death.

Being American means more than being alive.
Breh, I look at a gun as a tool nothing more. You use it for protection or to get food. The way folks idolize guns is disturbing to say the least.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You could probably accurately predict everything about this dude.

-Trump supporter
-Possibly attended the January 6th riot or at the least cheered it on.
-Watched alt right/misinformation "news" such as OAN, Alex Jones, Newsmax, Tucker Carlson at Fox News.
-Believed in the FBI, DOJ, CIA , Obama deep state conspiracies along with other Qanon conspiracies.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dude clearly has a mental illness.. no person in their right mind is doing this.