Manager got that wake up call

Cake

Banned
Daps
Video at bottom of post. My manager is a c00n. Dude routinely picks on black women and the elderly for no reason. He won't try it with men because he Always gets punked but he'll go crazy on females.

He routinely calls black customers monkeys. Dude even threatened to call the cops on me and have them shoot me dead in the street like treyvon martin. And this is a BLACK man mind you.

Guess he swears he's a cut above us regular black folk. White people except him because he's a McDonald manager :dead:

So some dude comes through the drive through beefing with the c00n tonight.

I wasn't really paying attention because people flip out on his c00n ass all the time. But then he closes the drive through window and starts threatening to call the cops. this white boy he was arguing with gets out the car and starts punching the window screaming "come outside so I can shoot you ******"

Once I heard ****** I walked over to the window opened that bytch back up and was like "who exactly are you calling a ****** :dame:" whiteboy hopped in his and sped off screaming some shyt.

My manager went to the back and cried. Came out like an hour later eyes all red and didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the night.

While he was in the office crying like a bytch I got to work drive through. Spent the whole time trolling cacs and trying to make them feel uncomfortable.

Hate yourself but expect cacs to love you brehs.

Edit: video proof for coli weirdos that assume any story taking place outside of the interwebs is fake.

Last edited:

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
ChYSyryW0AAkc1B.jpg

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
He routinely calls black customers monkeys. Dude even threatened to call the cops on me and have them shoot me dead in the street like treyvon martin. And this is a BLACK man mind you.
If this story ain't :duck:, you a bytch for not tapping his jaw already.

Cake

Banned
Daps
If this story ain't :duck:, you a bytch for not tapping his jaw already.
foh fakkit.

Dude threatened to call the cops to shoot me because I already told him to step lightly around me or ill rearrange his face. I routinely disrespect him on the passive aggressive tip which is the only thing you can do when you actually have to work for a living. Im not catching a case or losing my job over words.

Cake

Banned
Daps
I should post tge the vid just to shut you weirdo nikkas up.

Why would I make this up of all things

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Possible :duck:

He calls black customers "monkeys" and you do nothing? :jbhmm:

He works for McDonalds too. :comeon:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
foh fakkit.

Dude threatened to call the cops to shoot me because I already told him to step lightly around me or ill rearrange his face. I routinely disrespect him on the passive aggressive tip which is the only thing you can do when you actually have to work for a living. Im not catching a case or losing my job over words.
nikka you work at McDonald's and you let your manager disrespect black people in front of you. :camby:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
foh fakkit.

Have you been looking for other employment? If you're playing the passive aggressive game them you should passive aggressively get him fired somehow. I understand not punching him and being out with nothing. If you have a recording open up an investigation.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:scust: why didn't you sue for harassment and forcing to work in a hostile environment breh?