Manager got that wake up call

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lmao. Damn. I feel bad for a lot of coli cats. Seems like too many of you work fast food jobs. My best advice is quit ASAP. The hunger in your stomach will motivate you to do better. I'm glad my mom is a bytch. She always made fun of me if I had a dead end job. I only had one. And she was right. You're in a good industry. Food is the second biggest industry next to government.

ATTENTION ALL BLACK FAST FOOD WORKERS: I bet you didn't know you're actually highly skilled. So what you do in the cooking world is called heating. It's the engine and backbone of any kitchen that has hot bars, salad bars, and any sort of food bars. In most professional kitchens THE HEATER also grills shyt. LEARN TO WORK A GRILL AND LEARN HOT AND COLD HOLDING TEMPS. YOU'RE GIFT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. Most back of house staff couldn't sell life to the dead. BUT YOU CAN!

Learn kitchen math. Learn kitchen spanish. Be very clean, almost pretty boy clean. Your presentation is your first impression. LEARN what a cambro, fish lug, and hotel pans are. There are three main hotel pans. 200s, 400s, and 600s. 600s are only used for greens. 200s usually are used for end cap salads and hot dishes because they're the most shallow.

Learn how to clean a kitchen. LEARN HOW TO RUN FOOD AND USE A PROFESSIONAL DISH WASHER.

Last edited:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
full

Pick up your spatula and FLIP THEM CHATTY PATTYS...FLIP EM DAMNIT.