Manny Pacquiao Challenges Floyd Mayweather To Fight With The Money Going To Charity

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Pac Dares Floyd: “Let’s Fight For Charity”
By Reni M. Valenzuela | Published January 19, 2014 | 105 Comments

Things have been clear to the clear minded, but if the latest word from Manny Pacquiao won’t untangle “clutters” in the minds of the “wise” and “confused,” what else can?

Pacquiao has long assured he is ready and willing to fight Floyd Mayweather Jr. anytime, anywhere. And just hours ago he told the Manila based Philippine Daily Inquirer: “I’m not desperate to fight Floyd just for the sake of money… I’m not the one seeking this fight rather it’s the boxing fans all over the world.”

Absolutely.

The Filipino icon stressed in the same phone conversation with Inquirer: “I am ready to submit myself to any kind of stringent drug testing. Above all, I challenge Mayweather to include in our fight contract that both of us will not receive any single cent out of the fight. We will donate all the proceeds – guaranteed prize, gate receipts, pay-per-view and endorsements – to charities around the world.”

Wow! Can any American superhero beat such dare?

Wake up Batman!

Let me add that Pacquiao’s promoter Bob Arum has already signified his willingness to co-partner with Golden Boy and Mayweather Promotions to make the “mega bout” dream come true this year, with HBO and Showtime working side by side to handle the pay-per-view aspect of the production. Richard Shaefer, for the Golden Boy’s part, has also recently broached a plausible idea of how the grand event can be managed with Top Rank as co-promoter.

Pacquiao is not desperate to fight Mayweather. It is the latter who appears to have turned desperate finding a way to run from the former. Thus Floyd’s option to cherry pick has now narrowed down to Pacquiao and Retirement.

Mayweather’s response or non-response to the latest Pacquiao challenge would put him on the spot for the whole world to know for sure the “answer” and decide what to do next when both of them would end up fighting a different opponent in May or April as a consequence.

Would it be “Mayweather-Khan” or “Pacquao-Bradley” that should be boycotted by the people?

You can’t go wrong with your answer because only the right answer is the right thing to do to solve this seemingly eternal brouhaha, controversies and madness about the “Mayweather vs. Pacquiao.”

Let truth and justice prevail.

Pursue it.

renimvalenzuela@yahoo.com

Read more at
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/2014/pac-dares-floyd-lets-fight-for-charity/#zRegELJUY8FBkPPs.99

:what:?

This is one of the stupidest ideas of I've ever heard when it comes to the sport of Boxing.:dead:

Why would Floyd Mayweather, let alone Manny Pacquiao, put their life on the line........for free?:dahell:

This is PRIZEFIGHTING. You're risking your life in the ring and you're supposed to be paid for it. Manny is stupid for even suggesting this:snoop:

I respect he wants to fight Mayweather, for the "fans" he says:comeon:....like he dont want that payday that comes along with fighting Floyd, but if REALLY wants to fight for charity, why dont he just donate HIS entire purse to charity?:mjpls:

OR

If he really wants to "please the fans" and aint trying to fight for the money, because according to Manny:

“I’m not desperate to fight Floyd just for the sake of money....I’m not the one seeking this fight rather it’s the boxing fans all over the world.”

Then, why didnt he just accept whatever Floyd offered him and the fight could've been made a while ago:ufdup:

I'm SURE Floyd would put aside ANY problems he had with Bob Arum if Manny agrees to accept the exact same contract that Canelo Alvarez did (5 million guaranteed)......you know, being that Manny aint desperate for the money and aint really seeking the fight, it's us the fans that's seeking it.

Plus with Manny willing to donate his purse to charity, the $ amount shouldn't bother him at all anyways, since he's cool with fighting Floyd for free:youngsabo:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I saw this earlier and didn't even bother to post it here cuz this topic is :deadhorse: status to me and this is boxing. Plenty of other good fights to come around. I'd be happy if this happens but both of em should be dancing and doing backflips for the fans come around fight night for all the diva things they been doing.

With all that said, Pac is sounding like Mosley right now when he was begging Fl;oyd for a fight :upsetfavre:

Embarrassing to say the least, considering where Pac was 3 years ago. Funny how all the casual fans don't even know Pac is a gambling addict and tricking on whores. Add that top Bob Arum jiving him outta money Roach was right, dude gonna end up broke :weirdo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This whole May/PAC shyt is just stupid now. Eff both of them dancing bastids.

Agree if the fight happens, they should show these 2 dudes cooking for each other and betting on games to make up for all the dancing and lying they've done. Add to that, Jankee and Ms Jackson fighting on the undercard

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
This whole May/PAC shyt is just stupid now. Eff both of them dancing bastids.

Breh, they're both just going overboard now:dead:

They probably be sitting at home and thinking about what's the most outlandish thing I can say:heh:

Pacquiao talking about they should donate their entire purse for charity........knowing "Money" Mayweather would never do something like that in his lifetime. It's just as stupid as when Floyd once said the only way he'd fight Manny is if Manny left TR and signed to Mayweather Promotions:snoop:

Manny knows damn well that his boss, Rob Arum, aint gonna agree to a fight where they do not get a purse.......as money hungry as he is.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Breh, they're both just going overboard now:dead:

They probably be sitting at home and thinking about what's the most outlandish thing I can say:heh:

Pacquiao talking about they should donate their entire purse for charity........knowing "Money" Mayweather would never do something like that in his lifetime. It's just as stupid as when Floyd once said the only way he'd fight Manny is if Manny left TR and signed to Mayweather Promotions:snoop:

Manny knows damn well that his boss, Rob Arum, aint gonna agree to a fight where they do not get a purse.......as money hungry as he is.

Arum can still get his cut... this really isn't that outlandish... Manny is putting it out there that he's not pressed for cash like the rumors say

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Arum can still get his cut... this really isn't that outlandish... Manny is putting it out there that he's not pressed for cash like the rumors say

You dont think it's outlandish for him to say that he would basically fight for free when he turned down a flat 40 million already because he wasnt getting any of the backend?:dwillhuh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You dont think it's outlandish for him to say that he would basically fight for free when he turned down a flat 40 million already because he wasnt getting any of the backend?:dwillhuh:
Of course man, because what Floyd offered back in 2011 wasn't fair... he never had a problem with the 40 million, he had a problem with Floyd getting tripple what he was getting by not sharing back end revenue... Pac obviously dont care about money but fair is fair and he not letting Floydie take advantage of him

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

are you really gonna give him another chance to go on a long rant ? If we all agree with him, he's a :deadhorse: and a :scusthov: poster