Manny Pacquiao Challenges Floyd Mayweather To Fight With The Money Going To Charity

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He'll fight for free, but he won't fight for $40million?

:troll:
I think a lot of Pac's issue was that Floyd wasn't going to secure $100 mil and leave him with $40. Pac wanted it even. I guess if it's for charity and you aren't paid it is even. Complete apple to oranges discussion when you look at it.

So has Floyd
Completely agree. May fans think Pac is the one ducking and Pac fans think May is the one ducking. If you're unbiased it is pretty obvious that everyone involved: Pacquiao, Floyd, and Bob Arum have each done their part to not make this happen and have never really negotiated with legit fair intent...it's pretty much been posturing by all sides involved.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he don't mind fighting for free why the hell he worried about Floyd making more money than him:what:....Floyd aint get his azz knocked out so he definitely deserves more money than Pacquio at this point:heh:....but Pacquio can go ahead and submit to the testing since hes doing it for the fans,and put his 40 million up for charity which many organizations desperately need since its all about the kids:usure:....This dodge attempt is so disgusting becuz he know damn well Mayweather aint gon turn down one of the biggest purses of his career at the end of his career with so much to lose....he just pulling this out his azz so the media can say "look pacquiao is willing to fight,mayweather wont do it even for charity:damn:" and they can continue to villianize Floyd,Manny playing politics but he aint tryna box,u aint slick bruh...I wish Floyd would call his bluff so we can watch him and his people backtrack,but on the .000001%chance he aint bluffin Floyd aint playin bout his money:whew:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If he don't mind fighting for free why the hell he worried about Floyd making more money than him:what:....Floyd aint get his azz knocked out so he definitely deserves more money than Pacquio at this point:heh:....but Pacquio can go ahead and submit to the testing since hes doing it for the fans,and put his 40 million up for charity which many organizations desperately need since its all about the kids:usure:....This dodge attempt is so disgusting becuz he know damn well Mayweather aint gon turn down one of the biggest purses of his career at the end of his career with so much to lose....he just pulling this out his azz so the media can say "look pacquiao is willing to fight,mayweather wont do it even for charity:damn:" and they can continue to villianize Floyd,Manny playing politics but he aint tryna box,u aint slick bruh...I wish Floyd would call his bluff so we can watch him and his people backtrack,but on the .000001%chance he aint bluffin Floyd aint playin bout his money:whew:

I agree with your entire post:ohlawd:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's also worth noting Floyd done already pulled Pacquiao's hoe card before...

Back in 2012 when Floyd went on social media trying to make the fight happen before he had to do his bid, Pacquiao was all over the media saying he wants to make the fight happen soo much that he is willing to take less money...When Floyd offered him $40 million that bytch nikka said no I want 50/50....:stopitslime:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's also worth noting Floyd done already pulled Pacquiao's hoe card before...

Back in 2012 when Floyd went on social media trying to make the fight happen before he had to do his bid, Pacquiao was all over the media saying he wants to make the fight happen soo much that he is willing to take less money...When Floyd offered him $40 million that bytch nikka said no I want 50/50....:stopitslime:

forgot about that:ohhh:...maybe he at the point now he knows it was the steroids and he know he cant beat Floyd without em,so hes willing to fight Floyd and get embarrassed but he just don't want Floyd to make any money off his shaming:manny:...that's if you wanna give the benefit of the doubt he's 100% genuine about this statement he made....but I doubt that:heh:...Pacquio should have a "No Mas" sized stain on his legacy after this statement and especially the Roach statement about the shakes....at least Duran didn't take no ped's:mjpls:....he just had a bad day