Manny Pacquiao says gay people are 'worse than animals'

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
All of this talk from.the.media is all good, but i just wonder if they are going to stand up and boycott Pacquiao how they bpycotted Mayweather :jbhmm:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hmm wonder what Cotto will say to Freddy next time they link up???
BpaYGsXIAAAccRE.jpg:medium

That shirt should say "Wild Mango Boxing Club"

:patrice:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Holllllllllllllllllllllllllld up

I may call my friend a fakkit, because he's acting like a fakkit (listening to young thug, dressing like A$AP Rocky, being a packers fan, not fukking girls the first night they meet them :dahell:) but that doesn't mean I think he likes sex with men. Big difference.
Sig worthy:laff:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't disagree with him but once you say something like that why would you try to apoligize ?

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Manny has popped off about gays a couple times before. He is from a less than progressive country and he is a full blown Jesus freak so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has backwards ass opinions on pretty much everything.

It does crack me up at the schadenfreude from the Floyd Stans who always like to come running with the pitchforks at any Manny indiscretion but will always put on their capes when Floyd says or does something just as stupid/shytty.
:scust:
Nikka please have some shame! U the backward one

Don't tell me u a fakkit

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
So your god allowed all this homosexuality to happen THEN decided to get angry and kill everyone instead of shutting it down..

If he really created the universe then he also created homosexuality. Or is that conveniently a human thing and nothing to do with God as per usual :martin:

Everything in holy books has been repeatedly debunked and shown as horseshyt but people still wanna follow an imaginary dude in the sky with genocidal tendencies.

No nikka don't go there.

You made the choice. YOU pay the crime. Homosexuality is an abomination. Don't blame anybody for YOUR decisions.