Manny Pacquiao says gay people are 'worse than animals'

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
Dominance behavior is easily confused with homosexuality in the animal kingdom. However animals eat they shyt and throw up, should we accept that as normal behavior for people as well?

I don't even think most gay people would call being gay/gay behavior "normal"

They're in the minority; most people prefer the opposite sex....so by definition being gay is abnormal, and therefore should never be accepted as normal

The question isn't "is homosexuality normal"......but rather "is this abnormal thing called homosexuality a bad thing.....and if so, why"

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your god allowed all this homosexuality to happen THEN decided to get angry and kill everyone instead of shutting it down..

If he really created the universe then he also created homosexuality. Or is that conveniently a human thing and nothing to do with God as per usual :martin:

Everything in holy books has been repeatedly debunked and shown as horseshyt but people still wanna follow an imaginary dude in the sky with genocidal tendencies.
allowed? he gave humans FREE WILL, do as you want, but when its time to burn you shall.

if you have a child, and that child murders have you created murder? NO YOU HAVENT

nor did god create homo's, humans did.

y que

Banned
Daps
:salute:to Nike for dropping Pacquiao. I support a society where there is no discrimination of race, sex, religion, etc. People are allowed to believe what they want to believe and we can't restrict what people want to think. The reality is if he wants to do that he risks losing things he has from publicly sharing that viewpoint. Nike's relationship with him would be tied to Pacquiao's views, so they gotta break free.
Also gotta say, I already root for Tim Bradley, but I'll root for him extra to win vs. Pacquiao since he said that (never could really root for him anyways since he has admitted to cheating on his wife a lot).

you're discriminating on his religion though

stop riding the gay wave

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:salute:to Nike for dropping Pacquiao. I support a society where there is no discrimination of race, sex, religion, etc. People are allowed to believe what they want to believe and we can't restrict what people want to think. The reality is if he wants to do that he risks losing things he has from publicly sharing that viewpoint. Nike's relationship with him would be tied to Pacquiao's views, so they gotta break free.
Also gotta say, I already root for Tim Bradley, but I'll root for him extra to win vs. Pacquiao since he said that (never could really root for him anyways since he has admitted to cheating on his wife a lot).
:wrist:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shut up cac. That faq shyt is digusting. :scust:
Look I know you're young and shyt but watch that CAC shyt. I don't play race games on here, nor do I in real life. The last place we need that bullshyt is the ring. I've posted up countless videos of me throwing hands working on stuff, clearly showing I'm white. If you got a legit problem with that put me on ignore youngsta.