Marijuana violations have taken over 10,000 truck drivers off the road this year, adding more supply chain disruptions

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i'm just challenging you to complete your own thought process. stores don't get to jack up prices with a limited supply without paying more themselves for the limited goods themselves so it's not a win on their end. furthermore they still losing sales volume wise with the delays having bare shelves and customers who walk out without buying what they need. that's not a valid business strategy for stores or manufacturers who are having to spend more in time money handling logistics. more time in transit for goods is actually lost revenue for manufacturers

let's stop making up conspiracies for everything please. if you feel the need to at least test out the logic in what you are putting out there as a conspiracy.

there is artificial inflation for example in the diamond industry is and the oil industry at times. they do it by price fixing and control of supply. what we are going through right now is affecting every industry that including people who move perishable goods like foods which can't be delivered expired down to electronics manufacturers like sony who cant meet the demand for their PS5's, they have a MSRP (set retail price) so for example sony can't increase the price of a PS5 but scalpers can, so that doesn't benefit them as a manufacturer.. they are actually losing by not being able to transition more players to next gen consoles.
You are absolutely correct. I was speaking from a place of ignorance :manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop: cacs and they love for regurgitating old shyt, let them truckers smoke a blunt after work breh damn.
marijuana DUI testing is also so inaccurate that it can easily be challenged in many places in court. there's still no definitive test for accurate impairment from smoking the only reason the rates are up is because they increase actual testing for marijuana while driving not that more people are smoking and driving trucks. since weed is legal in some places and they can't bag people anymore for illegal possession a lot of places started testing for weed DUI's instead to fill that void. So for people who like to smoke and drive or smoke in cars you should be checking the laws wether you in a legal state or not.

when Toronto made weed legal they had put into legislation a law that would allow cops to test for intoxication behind the wheel an hr after you had been off the road and in your home in the event of an on road incident :ufdup: sneaky shyt like this is going to get people clapped.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Driving high? No. In cali they have dui like tests for marijuana if they think someone high and driving.

I think the under lying issue is, if they get done with a day of driving, in a cannabis legal state, and want to smoke to relax after a day of driving, they can still get in trouble. As weed stays in your system for a long long time(compared to most things).

Example: imagine smoking weed at a stop in Cali (weed legalized) on July 4th but you get tested in Alabama (weed not legalized) on July 10th. Still a high chance youll test positive for weed in your system, even if you didnt smoke for few days. This would be a violation I believe if im understanding correctly.

In 2023 (hopefully) , I will be developing a fix for drug tests. My product wont be fake piss , it will be a drink that helps clear THC-COOH from your system faster. You can even still be smoking and pass the DOT piss test @ 50ng/ml . Just take 3-4 days before testing or drink it everyday . Stop smoking for 3 days while drinking this for best results

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You can't tell me this inflation shyt isn't partly manufactured :shaq2:

it's very convenient for all these businesses that took L's early on in the pandemic to all be having simultaneous "supply chain" issues which allows them to gouge everyone in order to make up for any previous losses.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
marijuana DUI testing is also so inaccurate that it can easily be challenged in many places in court. there's still no definitive test for accurate impairment from smoking the only reason the rates are up is because they increase actual testing for marijuana while driving not that more people are smoking and driving trucks. since weed is legal in some places and they can't bag people anymore for illegal possession a lot of places started testing for weed DUI's instead to fill that void. So for people who like to smoke and drive or smoke in cars you should be checking the laws wether you in a legal state or not.

when Toronto made weed legal they had put into legislation a law that would allow cops to test for intoxication behind the wheel an hr after you had been off the road and in your home in the event of an on road incident :ufdup: sneaky shyt like this is going to get people clapped.

best thing is to keep sources for clean piss or to just stop smoking . How much stress I went through to get a job , I'll just rather just get clean and be good. nikkas need tolerance breaks anyways. Stop for a year, then smoke a baccwood . nikkas would be glad they did . This gettin high everyday shyt aint good for you anyway

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Obviously not but they should be able to smoke when they are off just like they can get full of liquor....

Maybe if mfs stopped being THC fiends and started breeding less potent plants , nikkas would have an argument . We all know the laws are dumb asf. But Im sure surgeons and doctors etc cant smoke weed either . These legal states need to stop sellin weed cracc and start looking into less potent , fast metabolizing breeds or some engineering shyt

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Maybe if mfs stopped being THC fiends and started breeding less potent plants , nikkas would have an argument . We all know the laws are dumb asf. But Im sure surgeons and doctors etc cant smoke weed either . These legal states need to stop sellin weed cracc and start looking into less potent , fast metabolizing breeds or some engineering shyt
Smh we persecuted just like the og jews. My fellow weed heads need a max exodus from this country on some prince of Egypt shyt. Let my people smoke fakkit

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
best thing is to keep sources for clean piss or to just stop smoking . How much stress I went through to get a job , I'll just rather just get clean and be good. nikkas need tolerance breaks anyways. Stop for a year, then smoke a baccwood . nikkas would be glad they did . This gettin high everyday shyt aint good for you anyway
even before legalization they rarely ever drug tested in Canada. American employers here will leave those rules on the books but nobody follows them

they mentioned drug testing when I worked for a few American companies but never followed through. When I was in finances i'd see a good amount of my co-workers smoking in the parks after work in small groups... that shyt was funny as hell, when you run into your upper management in a cypher

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Smh we persecuted just like the og jews. My fellow weed heads need a max exodus from this country on some prince of Egypt shyt. Let my people smoke fakkit

im smokin some banana runtz rn . i don't think they should piss test for weed cuz how long it stay in system. They should do the mouth swab to determine recent use . And if you cant finesse a mouth swab test then you prolly dont deserve the job :mjlol: