Marijuana violations have taken over 10,000 truck drivers off the road this year, adding more supply chain disruptions

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I know someone who kind of got caught by this. One of the big problems now is not just traditional weed, but a lot of the CBD distilled products that were federally legalized in 2018. So-called "delta 8" THC, which is usually vaped, is legal to buy at a lot of CBD stores.

HOWEVER, the urine drug test looks for metabolites of THC, not THC itself. The traditional weed THC (delta-9) and the widely legal and less potent delta-8 produce the same metabolites in urine and delta-8 can stay in the body longer since it is a distillation being vaped.

A lot of the problem is not truckers driving high, you have dudes that did weed or delta-8 30 days ago but still test positive due to body mass, poor diet/exercise, etc. It literally is one of the worst ways to lose your job for posing no threat to any one.

Watch out for Detox 2023. I will be dropping a product that will help with THC-COOH clearance out of the visceral fat and out of the kidneys as well . Wait on it .

Daps
Aye yo so DOT does on the spot urine test? Shouldn't they do the oral test for thc which is cheaper, faster, and more accurate. People eat edibles too, and sum people can't be at fault if they unknowingly ingested sum candy that had thc in it.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Aye yo so DOT does on the spot urine test? Shouldn't they do the oral test for thc which is cheaper, faster, and more accurate. People eat edibles too, and sum people can't be at fault if they unknowingly ingested sum candy that had thc in it.
DOT requires the 5 panel urine test including THC, cocaine, opiates and two others I forget. You can only do urine for DOT.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
In 2023 (hopefully) , I will be developing a fix for drug tests. My product wont be fake piss , it will be a drink that helps clear THC-COOH from your system faster. You can even still be smoking and pass the DOT piss test @ 50ng/ml . Just take 3-4 days before testing or drink it everyday . Stop smoking for 3 days while drinking this for best results
thats all good and well but unless you can get lowered 11-OH-THC values as well it will be useless for DUI. COOH is gonna be there in any smoker, but 11-OH is what they're lookin for to prove current levels of intoxication.

personally i think its a ton of shyt.. breathalyzer/field tests/touch your nose styled tests are one thing but when youre demanding piss and blood for passage (in many states refusing a test can make you lose your license for 3-12 months) is ridiculous. amazing how americans think theyre free. youre only free if you can afford to be.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
What if these guys were smoking delta 8/9 instead because it’s legal? Both 8 and 9 will result in a positive result, and that’s even if they smoked a few days prior. Truck drivers should absolutely not be high or drunk while driving but I see no issue if they’re smoking legally after work. That industry is tough right now so I get it.
-
Off-topic: they should really just stop testing for THC altogether. That drug stays in your system for a while, while other stronger drugs stay only a few days. Don’t think it’s fair for a someone to fail a test after smoking a week prior while someone who did Meth 3 days prior is good.
that delta-8 is no joke. i didnt even care when i first heard about it. tried a lil vape cart and the shyt blew my buttcheeks off. those d8 carts are a racket, tho. you can get the distillate online... i got 10g of it for $29. those carts have 1g cut with god-knows-what. the distillate is crazy.. its like dried hot glue. i scrape out a lil piece about the size of 2 pieces of rice and drop it in a big spoon of coconut oil and take it before dinner. i've been getting some of the best sleep of my LIFE.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
thats all good and well but unless you can get lowered 11-OH-THC values as well it will be useless for DUI. COOH is gonna be there in any smoker, but 11-OH is what they're lookin for to prove current levels of intoxication.

personally i think its a ton of shyt.. breathalyzer/field tests/touch your nose styled tests are one thing but when youre demanding piss and blood for passage (in many states refusing a test can make you lose your license for 3-12 months) is ridiculous. amazing how americans think theyre free. youre only free if you can afford to be.
11-OH-THC and COOH is the same shyt breh. COOH is just adjusted for creatinine levels

killacal

Banned
Daps
What if these guys were smoking delta 8/9 instead because it’s legal? Both 8 and 9 will result in a positive result, and that’s even if they smoked a few days prior. Truck drivers should absolutely not be high or drunk while driving but I see no issue if they’re smoking legally after work. That industry is tough right now so I get it.
-
Off-topic: they should really just stop testing for THC altogether. That drug stays in your system for a while, while other stronger drugs stay only a few days. Don’t think it’s fair for a someone to fail a test after smoking a week prior while someone who did Meth 3 days prior is good.
America is full of ****** laws meant to unfairly lock us up

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I gotta dui for weed they acted like I was smoking crack and driving .

I didn’t even get caught they pulled me over and said they smelled it

Cacs did a blood test so even if I had smoked 25 days prior I would have been fukked

My lawyer told me that the state troopers pulled over some dude acting erratically, turns out he was having a siezure. Dumb ass cops thought he was high so they blood tested him and he caught a dui simply cause weed was in his system

shyt is fukked up

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Driving high? No. In cali they have dui like tests for marijuana if they think someone high and driving.

I think the under lying issue is, if they get done with a day of driving, in a cannabis legal state, and want to smoke to relax after a day of driving, they can still get in trouble. As weed stays in your system for a long long time(compared to most things).

Example: imagine smoking weed at a stop in Cali (weed legalized) on July 4th but you get tested in Alabama (weed not legalized) on July 10th. Still a high chance youll test positive for weed in your system, even if you didnt smoke for few days. This would be a violation I believe if im understanding correctly.
ThC stays in your system longer than coke,heron, meth.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
In 2023 (hopefully) , I will be developing a fix for drug tests. My product wont be fake piss , it will be a drink that helps clear THC-COOH from your system faster. You can even still be smoking and pass the DOT piss test @ 50ng/ml . Just take 3-4 days before testing or drink it everyday . Stop smoking for 3 days while drinking this for best results
Does it basically flush out the THC-COOH in your bloodstream and keep more from coming out of the fat? I am not sure how you could get the fat to dump all of the THC-COOH though it is genius if you can.

Update: I read your earlier post. Thanks for the info.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Does it basically flush out the THC-COOH in your bloodstream and keep more from coming out of the fat? I am not sure how you could get the fat to dump all of the THC-COOH though it is genius if you can.

Update: I read your earlier post. Thanks for the info.

Let’s just say i know a little bit about drug metabolism and CYP inihibitors/inducers . Basically I’m blocking down the mechanisms to metabolize to THC-COOH

I’ve done experiments with morphine and heroin, either potentiating or weakening the morphine via CYP3a4 and CYP2d6

I be reading ncbi.nlm.mih.gov as much as this forum