like him and papa and not cheek peeling sodomites
9x48j4l.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man I didn’t even wanna engage with him man just let it be he clearly doesn’t know what he’s talking about probably never been in
shyt I will then

Not sure about this
:yeshrug:

I love seeing a Black father love his Black son, because no white man will do that.

But does the brother not know that they sent and send Black soldiers to the front line and into danger FIRST..?

My entire goal would for my son to do ANYTHING but go down that path.
White dudes do this all the time first

second, this aint 1930’s bruh, everyone get sent everywhere the job takes them. This dad is a Master Sergeant... he probably been in for over 30 years faculties intact. His son has became a commissioned officer which means he could possibly be a General at some point... which we need more black men as.

I guarantee that son has a masters degree, experience out the ass, a house, guaranteed pension, etc... just like his dad.

What would you prefer him to be?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
shyt I will then

White dudes do this all the time first

second, this aint 1930’s bruh, everyone get sent everywhere the job takes them. This dad is a Master Sergeant... he probably been in for over 30 years faculties intact. His son has became a commissioned officer which means he could possibly be a General at some point... which we need more black men as.

I guarantee that son has a masters degree, experience out the ass, a house, guaranteed pension, etc... just like his dad.

What would you prefer him to be?
All you need is a bachelors degree or a required amount of time in the service to request to become a commissioned officer.