Almost as bad as story dlc in a Zelda game :mjlol:
I don't really care about this dlc so I'll probably skip it like the Zelda dlc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I been watching Abdallah play this game on YouTube. It kinda sucks that Mario is a required party member and one of the Rabbid characters has to also be in the party. Basically means you can choose 1.5 of the 3 party members.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been watching Abdallah play this game on YouTube. It kinda sucks that Mario is a required party member and one of the Rabbid characters has to also be in the party. Basically means you can choose 1.5 of the 3 party members.
i try not to watch too much of a game, but i watched a lil bit of gameplay, basically the intro story video then a guy start the game and move through the tutorial portion. i stopped there. ive seen enough to know im going to enjoy the game.

super mario rpg is one of my fav games of all time, like if i were going to die and i needed a game to take to heaven, this would be on the list.

I was apprehensive that this game might be a waste of time but im optimistic it'll be worth the first day cop. Im definitely getting the physical too.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit, im still in awe how rabbids totally eclipsed Rayman, and have spun off unto their own games, features, and a fukking tv show.

I think the minions are a cheap rip off of the Rabbids, but you can't deny their success.

Mario is too large of a character to be eclipsed by the goombas or the koopa troopas. Knuckles or Tails can't eclipse Sonic.

I see the Rabbids without Rayman and wonder if the kids even know who he is.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm hearing that even the characters you're not actively using still get points for their skill trees. So, they're essentially able to stay level with the ones you're actively using. Essentially, you're not forced to use one party the entire game cause they're so insanely over leveled compared to everyone else and you're not forced to grind for hours to bring newer party members to an even level. That sounds amazing and should quite honestly be a standard for every RPG ever.
Grinding can :camby:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
sounds like they took a que from Super Mario RPG (SNES)...cause they used that same type of leveling up

that season pass is some bullshyt though...that's ubisoft for ya though.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm hearing that even the characters you're not actively using still get points for their skill trees. So, they're essentially able to stay level with the ones you're actively using. Essentially, you're not forced to use one party the entire game cause they're so insanely over leveled compared to everyone else and you're not forced to grind for hours to bring newer party members to an even level. That sounds amazing and should quite honestly be a standard for every RPG ever.
Grinding can :camby:
It's the same for super Mario rpg. All party members get some form of hp......right?

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Is this game easy for kids to play? My 5 year old wants it, but I've never played any Rabbids/XCom games before.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is this game easy for kids to play? My 5 year old wants it, but I've never played any Rabbids/XCom games before.
I'd question if this was a game for a 5 year old because it's a turn based strategy game and seemingly gets pretty difficult.